IGNORED

Kettel Appreciation Thread

karmakramer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kettel is awesome, one of my favourite artists for sure. it seems like he's had some weight problems though, he used to be really skinny then got super fat and now he's kind of average. maybe he's having health issues or something who knows

WATMM

Also...

http://soundcloud.com/030303recs/kettel-raafstep

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest murphythecat8

kettel live

damn!

I predict that in 10 years, kettel will be the most acknowledge producer among idm lovers. this guy is amazing. its already a mystery why he isnt more popular.

Kettel playing 'The Koi' of his upcoming album

[media][/media]

Damn, that is an ace track

I always come back to Kettel's work and get lost in it for a few weeks, then it goes away, its like its seasonal to me

I predict that in 10 years, kettel will be the most acknowledge producer among idm lovers. this guy is amazing. its already a mystery why he isnt more popular.

No he won't. He doesn't do enough to stand out.

Guest murphythecat8

No he won't. He doesn't do enough to stand out.

I dont even know what to say. I can only stand here, shrooming and laughing to people who just never gets anything by themselves. You will see once the press tells everyone hes the best, now you people will go aournd and say how good he is.

and we have a special section for boards of canada? this place should be placed along pitchfork

• 4 months later...
Guest murphythecat8

holy shit!

this is myam james part 1 quality. which im happy about, because part 2 was just boring imo.

where the old bad ass stuff like whisper me wishes and through friendly.

quite good, really catchy. special stuff.

Archived