IGNORED

Who's your favourite actor, and who in your opinion is THE best, actor?

Guest abusivegeorge

favourite: Zach Galifianakis hands down, I'll watch anything with that dude in it. He even cracked me up in G-force and he was doing nothing remotely humorous.

best: Robert Downey Jr and Mickey Rourke, I'll watch anything with those dudes in and I reckon they have some serious chops. (although I do suspect Iron Man 2 will be pretty bad)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dirty Protest

Nicolas Cage? He can be nothing other than be Nicolas Cage. Sometimes that suits a movie, sometimes it doesnt, but thats got bac all to do with Nicolas Cage.

My most favourite actor of all time would have to be mr. Sidney Poitier.

LOL

apparently even better than morgan freeman :p

Nicolas Cage? He can be nothing other than be Nicolas Cage. Sometimes that suits a movie, sometimes it doesnt, but thats got bac all to do with Nicolas Cage.

Have you seen Adaptation? He owns that movie.

Guest disparaissant

michael j. fox circa 1985

michael j fox circa 2010. he's really shakin up hollywood get it get it that was a parkinsons joke.

• 1 month later...
Guest abusivegeorge

deconst-harry-9752.jpg

Woody Allen

Can somebody help me here.

I'm looking for a film, Woody Allen I do believe has a love affair with a goat?

Am I going completely fucking mad, or did this film actually exist? I swear I've had this conversation with LUDD, or one of my sisters friends. I've tried searching but it appears to lead me nowhere.

Guest Dirty Protest

Im guessing thats 'Everything you wanted to know about sex but were affraid to ask', i havent seen in a couple of decades so i might be wrong.

Guest abusivegeorge

Im guessing thats 'Everything you wanted to know about sex but were affraid to ask', i havent seen in a couple of decades so i might be wrong.

That movie title sprung out to me when I went through his list of films in wikipedia so I clicked onto the wiki page but it didn't give much info on the film at all!

Guest abusivegeorge

has no one mentioned Marlon Brando?

I am watching Apocalypse Now (redux) as we speak, and was just thinking EXACTLY the same thing, it was the fucking reason I opened this thread right.

That's ace.

Right now*

deconst-harry-9752.jpg

Woody Allen

Am I going completely fucking mad, or did this film actually exist? I swear I've had this conversation with LUDD, or one of my sisters friends. I've tried searching but it appears to lead me nowhere.

Yeah, it's probably 'Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* (*But Were Afraid to Ask)', Gene Wilder plays a psychatrist who falls in love with a sheep owned by one of his patients. I fucking love that film, the final sequence is the best. Tony Randall and Burt Reynolds are brilliant.

Guest abusivegeorge

deconst-harry-9752.jpg

Woody Allen

Yeah, it's probably 'Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* (*But Were Afraid to Ask)', Gene Wilder plays a psychatrist who falls in love with a sheep owned by one of his patients. I fucking love that film, the final sequence is the best. Tony Randall and Burt Reynolds are brilliant.

Yeah that's the film, finally found some info on it. Thanks man!

Archived