IGNORED

what happened to the front page?

Friendly Foil

I saw it yesterday and thought it was "quite nice". But for real, it's much better than the plain white page with nothing but a link to the forum lol

since 1982? so, prior to the genesis of SAW85-92?

Richard claims to have produced sound on a Sinclair ZX81 (a machine with no sound hardware) at the age of 11

but the site hasn't existed since 1982 :facepalm:

Richard claims to have produced sound on a Sinclair ZX81 (a machine with no sound hardware) at the age of 11

WTF are you talking about. , You mention Genesis being SAW 85-92 , but that is wrong Ninja.

82' was Genesis (IMO) , God Did not created Adam and Eve on the First day.

Same Applies here.

(Is all lies anyways)

P.S - I misread everything.

LOL

Would have made it one of the 1st sites in existence if it was. I'd be seriously worried if the first site was dedicated to fapping over richard's face and draw messed up shit with msPaint. But I wouldn't be surprised.

Dig. :cool: Lack of homepage was no good.

Need more padding at bottom of white box (Firefox, Safari & Chrome). Text runs into edge. Also I noticed it's centered in all those browsers, but left-aligned in IE. I kind of like the left-align actually.

Dig. :cool: Lack of homepage was no good.

Need more padding at bottom of white box (Firefox, Safari & Chrome). Text runs into edge. Also I noticed it's centered in all those browsers, but left-aligned in IE. I kind of like the left-align actually.

yeah, i noticed that, but didn't have time to fix it. i wrote it at starbucks, only had about 40 minutes to play with the idea.

also, if you don't have helvetica installed, it will use arial, which is shit.

it should look like this:

3unbd.png

looks like it is heavily influenced by TDR.

it was heavily influenced by using the least amount of css possible. the design is mostly a byproduct of how i wrote it, and the time constraints i was working with.

it did kind of end up looking like the artwork from quaristice, though.

looks like it is heavily influenced by TDR.

it was heavily influenced by using the least amount of css possible. the design is mostly a byproduct of how i wrote it, and the time constraints i was working with.

it did kind of end up looking like the artwork from quaristice, though.

yeah, but your code is more melodic :emotawesomepm9:

I like it. And those direct links to the featured artists subforums are going to give them an nice little SEO boost.

Not that this forum needs help... it's amazing how many WATMM threads come up first or at least page 1 on Google search results for related stuff.

Archived