IGNORED

i just got iced, bro

Fred McGriff

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

So if you offer someone a deadly dose of Smirnoff Ice, will this person feel obligated to overdose on alcohol for the sake of the meme?

Guest disparaissant

it's not possible to chug a deadly dose of smirnoff, i really don't think the human body can hold that much weak beerproduct.

this is the gayest thing ive ever heard. i dont think ive ever seen anyone drink a smirnoff ice, or buy an alcopop. girls drink wine or cocktails usually.

Did you drink that shit warm?

I used to enjoy Mike's Hard Cock Lemonade back in the day :ok:

yeah room temp. extra nasty. reminds me of drinking 3 litre bottles of strongbow at room temp.

when i was 18 we used to drink lynchberg lemonade, it was a jack daniels cooler.

:facepalm:

so this episode went down like this:

my close friends and i have a group email chain. yesterday someone says "have you guys heard of getting iced? i was hanging out with my sister this weekend and saw it happen a few times (link to brosicingbros.com)" another guy was really enthused and suggested we enroll back into college. then i excluded him from my reply and suggested that we contact his wife to be ready to ice him when he gets home from work. another guy agreed and volunteered to take care of it. this morning, fedex guy shows up at my door. my birthday is tomorrow, so i'm excited about getting a birthday gift. i get iced. i lolled pretty hard.

so this episode went down like this:

my close friends and i have a group email chain. yesterday someone says "have you guys heard of getting iced? i was hanging out with my sister this weekend and saw it happen a few times (link to brosicingbros.com)" another guy was really enthused and suggested we enroll back into college. then i excluded him from my reply and suggested that we contact his wife to be ready to ice him when he gets home from work. another guy agreed and volunteered to take care of it. this morning, fedex guy shows up at my door. my birthday is tomorrow, so i'm excited about getting a birthday gift. i get iced. i lolled pretty hard.

preemptive iced none the less. sounds gay, but funny too. maybe its the one knee thing.

if someone hands you a bottle of smirnoff ice, smash them in the face with it, then piss all over them while they bleed out.

"You just got iced, bro".

Guest theSun

if someone hands you a bottle of smirnoff ice, smash them in the face with it, then piss all over them while they bleed out.

"You just got iced, bro".

much better

im currently skint and so have resorted to chav drinking, i had 6 litres of strongbow and 4 or 5 bottles of lambrini, i also watched wishmaster during said session which is ultimate win ALSO it only cost me £13.47

Archived