IGNORED

facebook hatred, post the worst/most amusing/annoying status updates

Guest joshier

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't understand why anyone would want to use facebook on a daily basis.

It helps me stay in touch w my extended family -- they can actually see where I live instead of just me talking about it over the phone or during visits home.

i don't understand why anyone would want to use facebook on a daily basis.

It helps me stay in touch w my extended family -- they can actually see where I live instead of just me talking about it over the phone or during visits home.

I find it cheeper than texting everyone to find out who's going where for the night, what partys are on etc.

Stuff like football too, i tent to forget when/where we meet to play.

My FB posts are pretty much food-themed, because

I didn't want to be too too personal,

and I didn't want to be an emo person who just posts 'FML' and 'Only 5 more mins til work is over thank god!', etc.,

and I didn't want to be that person who posts an endless stream of thinly veiled slams on ex-boyfriends,

and I didn't want to be a person who sends a new fucking FarmVille-type thing to everyone every hour,

and I didn't want to be someone who treats all my FB friends as if they are the captivated audience of my life blog,

and I didn't want to be one of those people who brags about how precocious their newborn is,

and I didn't want to be one of those people who only posts to spam their own job, theater company or (in one case) items they have listed on eBay,

and I didn't want to be the person who posts albums from a new country they've traveled to every single month ...

My different FB friends fall into different 'posting styles' like this. I like my friends who post Youtubes of music they are currently digging or that influenced their own music or something that just reflects their day. It's almost like having someone come over and play you a CD they want you to hear.

How would you describe your posting style?

When i had a facebook my bitch ass cunt step-cousin posted her water birth pictures , i puked for 3 days straight.

Miracle of life my ass, that was the most disgusting thing i have ever seen.

Guest joshier

When i had a facebook my bitch ass cunt step-cousin posted her water birth pictures , i puked for 3 days straight.

Miracle of life my ass, that was the most disgusting thing i have ever seen.

Perhaps post a photo of your shitting asshole and quote a wikipedia article outlining the metabolic system, adding adjectives like 'amazement', 'intricacy', 'excitement' and see her reaction from a particular natural body process then.

if someone posting a harmless casual comment like 'i'm going to watch a movie' offends, i think that person should probably delete their account.. and go outside for a nice walk. don't understand why people get their knickers in knots over something that is so not a big deal lol

yea, it boggles the mind how the internet gets used for such mundane things all the time.

last post.

A friend of mine always posts shit about contact improv dance

Is that the guy who sometimes posts here (or at least he used to, can't remember his user name unfortunately...) he was in some pretty impressive modern dance troupe...

Anyways, my posting style is to not post much beyond wishing people happy birthday, commenting on interesting articles friends put up or ignoring mafia/farmville requests (which was made easier recently...)

For my thoughts, I just post some random bullshit whenever I happen to remember I have that ability, and whenever I care. the two scenarios do not intersect often.

Enjoying my life and where I am at this point in my journey to complete happiness:) hanging with Nick Liguori getting ripped listening to DubStep:P
God wants all of you, not just some of you. Wouldnt you want some you love and love you back with everything not just somethings?

Guest FortyTwo

"I looove X sooo much, he's my world and i dont know what i'd do without him. I want to be with you forever. Love you loadssss XXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

I week later...

"Y is no longer in a relationship with X"

I have someone in the EDL on my facebook friends, I keep her there just so I can laugh at the stupid people she's friends with commenting about Commies and Muslims.

:facepalm:

This just in...

I'm in court and it SUCKS!! Just being here is punishment enough.

I have an idea. Why not tell everyone you know that you a felon. Oh wait, you just did.

Guest sirch

"i'm about to eat, such 'n such...." or, "i'm making a cup of tea." or "i'm listening to such 'n such.." - what is the fucking point!!??? LOL

so what? who cares? nobody really cares what you're doing. you Goooooooons!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm singleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and looooooooooooooooooooooooooooookinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng , Hint , Hint"

"My Fellow Americans , going to the Cinema , going to see this movie people have been telling about , Ava tor , apparently the stuff in the screen comes to life , you can touch it and stuff .."

Guest FortyTwo

"*Enter name here* likes I ♥ YOU : I ♥ YOU : I ♥ YOU : I ♥ YOU : I ♥ YOU : I ♥ YOU : I ♥ YOU : I ♥ YOU."

It makes me cringe.

Guest PWSTEAL

" if someone killed someone they go to jail but a jarhead can kill and rape more then one person they become a heores....."

Retarded...

I want to know why people post vague statements

my main pet peeve with Facebook: "I just can't do it anymore....." "What's going on?" "I don't wanna talk about it...." RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

#2 being people commenting on relationship status changes. THEY JUST BROKE UP, DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT ARGH

Archived