IGNORED

lol it's so ridiculous that there is still no news

Alzado

Guest tht tne

I think creating a thread to say that is ridiculous.

op's implication seems to be "enough already with the secret lsd bunker numbers station bullshit, more music please"

Guest ruiagnelo

I think creating a thread to say that is ridiculous.

op's implication seems to be "enough already with the secret lsd bunker numbers station bullshit, more music please"

I don't care. It's a 100% useless thread.

BoC fans have the right to be pissed off.

I'm almost past caring. Give 'em another year, then i'm history.

Should make enough from my collection for a few weeks in the sun. £50 return to the south of France on easyjet will do nicely.

The outrage by the fans is silly. BoC don't owe us anything. Stop checking music70.com or whatever sites you visit to see if there is any announcement. There's a massive amount of other music out there to keep you entertained until the next BoC album is out, get on with your life. Stop fretting about a new album. It'll appear when it's done.

I bet all of you who say they are done with them will 100% download the album if not buy it, so saying shit like that make you sound like a petulant child.

I bet all of you who say they are done with them will 100% download the album if not buy it, so saying shit like that make you sound like a petulant child.

definitely this

Guest ruiagnelo

The outrage by the fans is silly. BoC don't owe us anything. Stop checking music70.com or whatever sites you visit to see if there is any announcement. There's a massive amount of other music out there to keep you entertained until the next BoC album is out, get on with your life. Stop fretting about a new album. It'll appear when it's done.

Guest Spittal

BoC threads follow a simple forumla

1.someone gets all raged because BoC doesn't put out album

2.some people agree some people don't

3.people start poking fun

4.people say stuff like "BoC owe us nothing, stop being douchebags" (which is true by the way)

5.Joyrex closes the thread.

BoC owes us nothing, but do do owe Warp. So basically they do owe their fans. They signed a contract. Just sayin'. Not trying to be a dick.

I mean, if it weren't for MDG's cockteasing, all the fans would think they were done releasing music, and they'd get used to the idea.

Anyway, 17th person internet hearsay tells me that their new album is done and in Warp's hands. Warp is just waiting for the most profitable release date.

Archived