IGNORED

Solar Bears - She was coloured in

just what we need another "______ Bear" artist.

but this sounds pretty cool. i will def check it out if i can remember. please bump thread around release time. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Billov

Sounds pretty nice... theres not much progrock/electronic stuff that I'm aware of. Sounds like it stems back to Kraftwerk though.

Plus they hail from pretty much where I live :0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AcrossCanyons

I am really really really liking this stuff, and they have an ep on the way too. Ace.

• 2 months later...
Guest AcrossCanyons

why do I have to be so pure. Literally no chance of me getting to hear this, legally or otherwise.

don't worry about being pure, I've looked for the mp3s and can't find them up anywhere anyway :(

Guest AcrossCanyons

giving this a listen while I tidy up (always a good time to give vinyl a proper listen for me) and I'm really, really, really loving this. this needs more attention! :sorcerer:

why do I have to be so pure. Literally no chance of me getting to hear this, legally or otherwise.

don't worry about being pure, I've looked for the mp3s and can't find them up anywhere anyway :(

Yeah I found the EP but no hopes for a LP Id say. This isnt popular enough I dont think. Or else I'll have to wait a while.

needs more prog

Huh, funny you say that. I listened to this on the way to work (second time) and came here to post that "Primary Colours at the Back of My Mind" starts out a bit like King Crimson's "Fallen Angel", from the album Red (coincidence?!). At least it totally reminded me of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoBJvbPjCzs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCPBK2r9agA

(about 0:19 in)

Chill album though, I like it. Not really anything revolutionary and a bit uncharacteristic for Planet Mu right now (which is a good thing really).

Archived