IGNORED

hiring a clown for an adult party

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

hosting a BBQ in a few weeks, and thinking of getting a clown not really to do any entertaining per se, i just want to have him hanging out. i don't even care if he drinks or puffs, it'll be hilarious to have a clown at the party.

Guest Rambo

fucking lol

it'd be great to book a clown for a party and then just ignore him. Tell everyone not to talk to him or look at him before he arrives.

fucking lol

it'd be great to book a clown for a party and then just ignore him. Tell everyone not to talk to him or look at him before he arrives.

lol fuck that would be amazing

Guest Franklin

fucking lol

hilarious

I'd tell my clown to just sit in the corner and not say anything.

Guest fiznuthian

hosting a BBQ in a few weeks, and thinking of getting a clown not really to do any entertaining per se, i just want to have him hanging out. i don't even care if he drinks or puffs, it'll be hilarious to have a clown at the party.

haha, do it. he'd probably find it amusing to just chill for once and not have to clown around.

get him blunted too.

Guest theSun

there's nothing better than angry foreigners.

i could listen to foreigners argue all day long, especially old italian couples.

:lol:

Highlights:

- The clown kicking a random plant

- Clown getting his hat thrown at him

there's a nice thud with that. plus it looks like his nose fell off at some point during that scuffle. the homeowner seemed to get more brave as the altercation went on. maybe those bbq tongs were making him feel strong.

Archived