IGNORED

Do you like Tetsu Inoue...

encym

never heard any of them but i've always hear recommendations of Ambient Otaku, World Receiver and that 2350 Broadway stuff. a friend said 2350 Broadway 4 was the best.

The 2350 Broadway stuff is Pete Namlook with Tetsu Inoue, and is very very ambient compared with Tetsu's other stuff. Highly recommended though :)

Otheriwse Ambient Otaku and Waterloo Terminal are ace.

tetsu inoue & jonah sharp - electro harmonix (fax, 1994)

this is a ridiculously good album (if im thinking of the one with more tracks because i know there were 2 collabs, one was only 2 tracks and not as good)

also World Reciever imo is the best ambient album of the 1990s, I listened to 'Elevator Drops' the first time i smoked DMT and it is seared into my brain forever

his 2 newest ones are good too, Yolo and i can't remember the name of the newest one.

anyone have any idea how to contact Tetsu Inoue? The only website of his i found is at hyper real and it's very out of date

this is a ridiculously good album (if im thinking of the one with more tracks because i know there were 2 collabs, one was only 2 tracks and not as good)

also World Reciever imo is the best ambient album of the 1990s, I listened to 'Elevator Drops' the first time i smoked DMT and it is seared into my brain forever

his 2 newest ones are good too, Yolo and i can't remember the name of the newest one.

anyone have any idea how to contact Tetsu Inoue? The only website of his i found is at hyper real and it's very out of date

I've heard Pete Namlook responds quickly to emails or perhaps try Dim records?

Well, the collab is also named Electro Harmonix, and according to Discogs, they have released only one album. It has three tracks; Morphing cloud, Replay, Floating Sync. I find this album unusually beautiful, one of my all time favorites to be honest.

Zenith is a classic space ambient collab and I also have the rare Om - Instant Enlightenment album which is an early dabble in Psy/Goa trance and Dataside style ambient

Slow and Low is his most experimental but I really couldn't get into the glitchy random shit like Pict, Soul and Active/Freeze

I think Inoue is one of the best electronic sound sculpters of the last century and you can't go far wrong with any of his work.

Zenith is a classic space ambient collab and I also have the rare Om - Instant Enlightenment album which is an early dabble in Psy/Goa trance and Dataside style ambient

Slow and Low is his most experimental but I really couldn't get into the glitchy random shit like Pict, Soul and Active/Freeze

I think Inoue is one of the best electronic sound sculpters of the last century and you can't go far wrong with any of his work.

Therefore, will get oop albums as digital releases: Ambiant and Organic.

Thanks everybody!

Well, the collab is also named Electro Harmonix, and according to Discogs, they have released only one album. It has three tracks; Morphing cloud, Replay, Floating Sync. I find this album unusually beautiful, one of my all time favorites to be honest.

Electro harmonix wasn't the one i was thinking of but that one is also pretty good.

I think you will also enjoy the 2nd collaboration they did called 'instant replay'

http://www.discogs.com/Tetsu-Inoue-Jonah-Sharp-Instant-Replay/release/96804

World Receiver and Organic Cloud are two of my old favorites, totally forgot about Organic Cloud! I also have Fragment Dots and some other stuff, also good but I haven't given them as much play.

did you check out world receiver yet?

No not yet. So much stuff of his is out of print!

the deleted stuff still fetches a high price especially FAX originals which were only issued in 500-1000 copies (was told Datacide 2 went for over £300+ on ebay once) although they do get re-released on Ambient World from time to time

you can still get most of his stuff on eMusic and bladdy iTunes

just bagged myself another HAT album the other day woohoo! :yeah:

did you check out world receiver yet?

No not yet. So much stuff of his is out of print!

the deleted stuff still fetches a high price especially FAX originals which were only issued in 500-1000 copies (was told Datacide 2 went for over £300+ on ebay once) although they do get re-released on Ambient World from time to time

just bagged myself another HAT album the other day woohoo! :yeah:

I would readily pay for it, but just normal prices....

what's the problem here?

what's the problem here?

Just lots of stuff unavailable on CD or very dear second hand. Don't worry!

Archived