IGNORED

please Recommend me some good Independent films

producer snafu

4a5b54ff176d2.jpg

Plot: A farmer – who may or may not be the last man on Earth – lives on a farm in Belgium and falls in love with a big sow. After bonding with her in some very strange ways, he decides to consummate the relationship. Consequently, the very unlucky pig gives birth to a litter of human/pig baby/piglet-hybrids. He attempts to feed them all, but they only seem to want their mother’s attention. The [most stereotypical] farmer [in the world] becomes jealous and feels unwanted, so he kills all of the “hybrids”. When the sow hears of this, she commits suicide by drowning in a small pool of mud. The farmer-overcome with sadness (or because of the fact he JUST SCREWED A PIG), buries her, and even tries to bury himself along-side her. When this fails, he becomes furious, wrecks his house, and commits suicide via hanging.

Weird Moments: The farmer drinks tea made out of his own excrement; He fastens the heads of dolls to the heads of pigeons; He beheads a chicken for no good reason; The “couple” roll in the mud together, in order to bond; He collects strange materials in jars (which he destroys at the end of the movie).

haven't seen it. :crazy:

Have you checked Moon yet? I liked that a lot.

i did, i didn't finish it, i found myself getting bored watching a dude be bored

sup with all the sci-fi, i'll pass on that mess.

i like drama films and films that don't have a happy ending

drop acid

watch jodorowsy

thread over

haha this was my plan for next weekend!

lol Holy Mountain perchance?!?!? that film is fucking mental brilliance...

Guest disparaissant

did you ever see the holy mountain on ice?

thirty tons of frogs and blood

cascading like dice

the decoration painting

was inhibited by fainting

and the clean up operation wasn't nice

watch primer and do maths

drop acid

watch jodorowsy

thread over

i think a percentage of the actors in his films at any given moment are on acid.. especially the chick in el topo :emotawesomepm9:

at this point gotta throw in for jan svankmajer's alice.. or faust.

The Final Cut

Dear, oh dear...

The Final Cut is one of the most disappointing movies I've ever watched. I remember watching the trailer thinking, "this looks like it might have some potential" but somewhere in process of making the movie the director decided to stab himself repeatedly in the head with a blunt knife.

Archived