IGNORED

ae coasters

crono3

I got a deal from artscow for coasters, so I thought it'd be cool to make a bunch with album covers. I got untilted & oversteps, amongst other non-ae albums. Pretty cool...the quality is about what you would expect from a rubber coaster (just like a small mousepad)

If anyone else is interested, its 4 coasters for $3 (no shipping... you can get any number you want) - just use coupon SUMDRINKS. Good 'til July 27

post-5804-092537700 1279313116_thumb.jpg

YOU LIE

the 4 pack is 7 dollars

or please explain further

Use the single coasters (rubber) if you want to do different designs on each. Just add an image, then add the coaster to cart... repeat as many times as # of coasters you want. When you're done, go to checkout and enter in the coupon code I gave you, then watch the price drop way down!

As I said, you don't have to get 4... I think you can get 3 or 10 or whatever, and it will charge you 75 cents each.

wow those are so idm. especially like mesh fox said if you put a clear glass filled with water over move of ten that would be nice

i saw samples of coasters in one of the salesmen's office about a week ago. i was thinking of doing something like this using the tile template spreading out my design on 4 coasters. it wasn't gonna be an ae one but what the heck... i'd probably do one for ep7!

Guest Enter a new display name

How would you feel to soil your favorite band's cover art with a coffee cup every day?

How would you feel to soil your favorite band's cover art with a coffee cup every day?

I'd be honored.

To soil on your face.

Also, a Draft 7.30 coaster would be reserved for only the fanciest of beers, nothing else wold even touch it.

A set of 14 Oversteps coasters all using the track-by-track artwork.

And the same for Quaristice + Quadrange lol.

you'd have to wear a black turtle neck if you break those out!

Guest HWNDarkside

oversteps + move of ten coasters would be brilliant. my ocd tingles with delight at the thought of having a perfectly sized cup to fit over the circles.

I thought the exact same thing

I'm glad I'm not alone...

oversteps + move of ten coasters would be brilliant. my ocd tingles with delight at the thought of having a perfectly sized cup to fit over the circles.

I thought the exact same thing

I'm glad I'm not alone...

The oversteps coaster is FAR cooler than the ultilted one for this very reason. Whenever I place a cup on it, I unconsciously align it perfectly in the center.

Archived