IGNORED

Share your dreams

Guest happycase

Guest EleminoP

I was climbing a giant tree that had realistic people attached to it in place of leaves. I had sex with an attractive female one whom I recognized.

i was in an amazing structure. corridors, endless. styles upon style.

most of my dreams like this now.

mostly i'm just roaming about in some super-structure and once a while i have sex or put some other weak sucker in his place. it's ok.

after a while gets tedious though and i then i like to wake up.

my favorite nights are when i don't really dream but the next day just begins instantly.

I dreamt that this girl I know had invented a board game that we were playing. The board was full of holes and your rolled a dice to pick your hole. Guys had to put their dicks through the holes and girls had to put their pussy on the other side of the hole. After a hole had been "used" it was closed off with some kind of tape until it was only one hole left and we were gloryholing eachother. SHE HAD TRICKED ME INTO FUCKING HER - SO CLEVER!

always dreaming of high school, that i'm failling, can't find my classes, failling tests, not going to graduate. then i realize i passed highschool like 10 years ago and it's all good.

Guest ex-voto

Man I hated my dream tonight, was trying to get out of it while dreaming, to wake up and to start dreaming of more intelligent things. Frustrating really.

I was 1.jpg

this thing

running around in these surroundings

shot0015.jpg

facing this

pebbles.jpg

I used to play heroes of newerth, and it was a flashback. Man waste of time... Guess I needed to be shaken a bit again >=)

My favorite dream was one I had earlier this year, right after seeing Portishead in concert. I dreamt that my girlfriend and I were walking around looking for a place to eat. Suddenly we were in the parking lot of a restaurant called the "Gaping Ass Cafe". So naturally I asked her if she wanted to eat at the Gaping Ass Cafe. She said it didn't look that appealing to her. I figured she just didn't like the decor, so i said "that's okay, there's another one just a few blocks away. We can eat at that one." It never occurred to me that she just might not want to eat at the Gaping Ass Cafe. There were maybe a dozen patrons standing outside with severe expressions on their faces. Everyone looked miserable. There was one butch woman who frowned at us with her arms folded as we passed. Then I woke up.

Gaping Ass Cafe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xenblake

I wrote this down shortly after I woke up, it's copy pasted from a document.

I stood at the small path leading from the road towards the beach. By the small conveniance store open through the summer months for the summer guests that visited the small beach village. Although it was not the shop.

Instead it was some kind of bar, the aire was unmistakebly dodgy. As I move towards it I see tough bikers with straggly beards in leather clothing and metal spikes. Skinny androgynous punk chicks. Fat bozos with dirty t-shirts. Lanky wheeler deelers who look just as ready to stab you in the face as they would sell you a clump of shitty hash pulled straight from their rectums.

The sin lies thick across the whole scene, like a wrapping of smog all around and above the smoke from small bonfires, grills and pipes and cigarettes of all shapes and sizes burning. The smell is burning meat from the grill just outside the entrance, a bulging short haired woman tends it now and then between laughing raucously with punters and smoking and drinking wildly, flaying her spatular a couple of times at would be sausage thieves. The smell is also beer, tobacco and a sweet earthy smell of various chemicals and non chemicals being smoked around the place.

I move inside and I'm standing in the midst of carnival lights and the smoke from a hundred opium pipes. A woman passes by outside and stops to talk to a group of jingle jangle hippies swaying like canvas of confused colours. They seem familiar with each other and I hear her say "I always come here but I never eat the meat" and she walks on smiling politely, beaming almost.

I look over and see an array of sausages frying on a large oblong greasy black plate. I vaguely remember the end of a discussion I had been having with one of the punters at this point, I remember him saying his name and it was 3 names all beginning with c, I make a joke saying 3 other humourous words beginning with c and he just looks at me weird. At this point I think to myself I gotta write this joke name down cause it's so funny and I imagine myself waking up and jotting it down on a pad by my bed.

I move further back into the bar, suddenly numerous doors and a back room become visible and I hardly remember where I am, it all seems much larger now. In the back room a dozen or more white ghostly figures sway in a huge orgy of sorts. The one closest to door turns and looks at me with a large male face, mouth drooping eyes interested to the degree of being menacing. Raises an elongated finger at me and the figure he is making love to becomes longer and then retracts again.

I'm moving backwards stumbling slightly and then I'm outside again, the fresh air makes me aware of how smoky it had been in the bar and I stumble to my car. An imminent sense of dread and fear has overcome me and I know I need to get away, and fast. I'm bumbling along the road back to the village. Suddenly a vile wind begins to blow and thick twisting grass begins to grow all over the road in front of me, I can see it all green snaking along ahead, I press on, accelerating to beat the foliage before it gets too thick to drive through. I know all this is being controlled from the freaks back at the bar. A forest is moving in from the left, trying to block my way and a hill is starting forming beneath me as the car tumbles down its side. It all becomes to much and everything seems to drown in a moving sea of green.

Before I know it I'm back withing the confines of the village, safe. Everything is still, I'm finally safe and away from the Demoncarnies. Dream ends.

Guest Xenblake

According to dreamoods.com :

Ghost

To see your own ghost in your dream symbolizes aspects of yourself that you fear. This may involve a painful memory, guilt, or some repressed thoughts. Or you may be afraid of death and dying. Alternatively, ghosts are representative of something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates that you are feeling disconnected from life and society. Try to figure out what the ghosts wants or what it is looking for. The dream may also be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior.

To see the ghost of a living relative or friend in your dream signifies that you are in danger of malice acts by that person.

To see the ghost of a dead friend/relative in your dream suggests guilt and regrets concerning the past relationships with that particular person.

Now cross my palm with silver ...

Guest futuregirlfriend

I was catching sharks, reeling them in, getting them on the boat but kept losing my 'slitter' which seemed to be the name for the knife what I was supposed to do all the throat slitting with, so I'd be chasing a slippery knife around with a shark flopping around on the deck.

Guest futuregirlfriend

sex dream. my penis felt supernaturally hard so i pulled out and had a look. the head was like a huge, dark red, blood filled balloon, something inside popped, uncomfortable feeling, then blood started dripping out. soon woke up and lost my real life morning wood. bad dream.

• 3 weeks later...

I wrote this down a month ago, can't be arsed to translate it properly, so here's a random google translate of an already diffuse dream:

The meeting is at 12, just burning in the midday sun. A long, dusty road behind me. Without the sunglasses and the torn shirt, which I tied around my head, I would have been done for in the midday heat, not to mention the sandals. Walking barefoot on hot sand hills, which makes no long with. I was lucky to have self managed. Fragments. An oil pipeline. Up there is the jeep that picks me up, along with my precious cargo. There are two, one is the right one. The drivers of both vehicles look illegal. Masks, sunglasses. A gold tooth? Everything faded, dust in the nose. I have to decide quickly get out of the heat in the tiny shadow, donate the rooftop of dune buggies. No discs. I choose the vehicle - it's not a Jeep - it looks as if it had more experience. License plate taped over with handwritten A4 sheet: "Doom," with crayons. It convinced me. I climb in. We drive. It is the right vehicle, probably. Get out of this desert. You try very hard better, mister, and drive the thing properly. If the crash now ... You know that I'm the only elected because there was DOOM on it? Knowing glances. Now comes the hard part: Push the gas, rush concrete platform along, ignore the monolith, everything has to work now. End of the parking garage roof: the brakes, hood digs into the wall - I catapulted through the windshield that does not exist. Just as planned. Below me, the Arab feeder road, hundreds of meters. I remember even remember how I did at that time survived. Throw the video in time. Here, here one sees quite clearly that I was supposed to land on the road, but struck the edge of the highway. In rotation, again hundreds of meters deeper than the dusty city. I was at most 4: Young boy survives fall! Shit was all over the news. A cloth diaper as a parachute, how ridiculous that was. Surveillance camera from the office on the 1st Floor of the advertising agency has recorded exactly. I ended up on the streetlight, remember? Woman in shock. The official clock is at 06:10 am. On the first Tuesday of the month, a total of three times, starting in February. What mangy time. He will ask me questions. Why would they do it so often if it were just an ordinary witness statement? They're on to me! But I have no demonstrable motive to have killed my former school principal.

heh cool translation,

feverish dreams are the most memorable.

had one recently where i was like a carp, just under the surface of the water. but i was drifting on my back, just below the surface and i could see the cloudy sky. it lasted aged and when i woke up, i was gasping for air :(

last night i had lucid type dream where i realized that i was dreaming. it wasn't a very nice scene so i tried to snap out of the dream, which worked.

i think this dream was SET IN THE FUTURE!!

residential complex. hundreds of stories high. no external view, all outside areas internal to the building with a view of hundreds of outside areas below. inaccessible parts of the outside area had wide columns with the occasional narrow gap allowing sunlight through but there also seemed to be artificial sunlight. my room was basically a standing space and a shelf (bed) with a small window at the end of it. some rooms were like an actual room.

so anyway, i set off to do some groceries. there were long corridors with the occasional set of stairs, spiraling around the building. there was also lifts but a day pass was expensive, so there were lots of people jogging/running. there were sometimes floors with restaurants and bars. i got to the shopping centre and went to buy fruit. the only thing available was a pack of various fruits (all i remember is it included a mango), it was quite expensive, 30 canadian dollars (for some reason the price was in canadian dollars lol), for like 5 pieces of fruit. i got that and was wondering around the shopping centre. a graffiti artist girl i vaguely knew was projecting her stuff on a wall (recognised the, er, style) and one of them looked like a drawing of my face. so i tried to find her but couldn't among the crowds.

so now it was time for work, i went into a like, work lift.. scanned my ID and then after a while the door opened and i was on a space ship, i dunno, someone fucked up and we went into like hyperspeed and couldn't turn it off so we were trying to get in the gravitational pull of a planet, switch everything off and glide to the surface because fixing the problem that caused that was difficult whilst going super fast or something.

anyway, back at the residential place i was wondering around a random outside area on another floor and noticed

that girls pics being projected on a wall again. i saw the girl in a window and was like 'helloo'.. she came out and we had

a chat. she projected an animation on a wall of santa sitting on mrs. santa's face and i was like, lol that's stupid. then she asked me if i'd go and buy her some coffee (and something else) cause i was going down to that area or something, i asked what brand and she was like, er, just coffee. so i went for a pint with a friend and then bought the girls coffee (and something else). then i went and drank coffee with the girl in her room. then did various other things but this is getting boring.

my dreams sometimes try and trick me, the most memorable in that category has to be the one where I dreamt I had two packages of toasts, while in reality I only had one. when I woke up I tried to find the opened one but couldn't find it! lost maybe half an hour looking for it until the dream came back to me. really. wtf.

also lot of dreams lately where certain friends get bitten by snakes (repeatedly), are donning them as clothes, or become host to horrible parasites.. fuck that shit. I sometimes get to play the hero though, killed them with shovels (?) once. but that shit is intense!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moonchild

It started out with me at some friends of mines grandmothers house. Which was not actually any where near their actual grandmothers house. The grandmother had died and there was a lot of cool old stuff there but it was dusty and a little bit greasy. I was looking at things and trying to help my best friend coli pick out some things to keep. (itwas supposedto be hergrandmother who died even though it looked more like my grandmothers things and house) then I started washing things in what was definately my grandmothers sink to be boxed and sold. Nathan came over and and told me I didn't have to do that. (my best friends brother) I told him it was fine and I wanted to help. He asked me something to the effect of why and said I should be helping coli with picking out loot basically. I told him I was unsure of my place and that washing things and boxing them helped but that it kept me on sure footing. then we went out to the porch. Outside on the lawn there were several old dialysis machines and I started to try and explain my job and the function it serves. There was a garbage can p that had some equipment in it that I use and nathan asked me if it was supposed to be thrown away. It wasn't. But I said it was ok because we needed new ones. Then we went to the porch and were on a sofa and were going to watch a movie. i was cuddling with 1236 on the sofa and coli was sitting on the the other end. Nathan said he was tired, covered up my knees with my skirt (he was protecting my modesty I guess) then laid down and pushed himself between 1236 and I. It made me sad and happy... Then somehow we were all playing some crazy version of library football (american kind) and I was trying really hard to win because nathan and I were on the same team. I caught the ball but I had dove for it so hard I somersaulted about 3 times before I could pass it over some bookshelves to where I hoped he was. When the game was over, I think we did well, coli, 1236, and two other guys were standing around waiting for nathan to be done changing clothes. When he came out I ran across the street and grabbed his hand to lead him to our group. He seemed happy. But then he told me as we got to the group that he had really hurt his hand playing the game and when I looked at it I could see that it was blue and hurt looking. I felt really bad for holding his hand because it must have hurt like hell. I asked him why he let me and he said it wasn't so bad. Then he leaned down and kissed me and it was really shy and timid but then it sort of melted and was nice. But then I saw coli (my best friend) and she looked sad and I thought is this how it's going to be from now on? And from somewhere the answer was yes. Then I woke up.

i had a dream i had to write a story for school.. i wrote it while dreaming remembering and then forgetting while writing. i really wish i could read what i wrote because it must have been trippy. i feel like the way i was writing had no meaning just random descriptors and well didn't make much sense whatsoever.

Had a dream about my family being a bunch of undead monsters and I had to take them down with a gun. After the last one was dead I woke up to my gf tickling my lower back in her sleep and making smacking noises. That on top of the dream scared the shit out of me.