IGNORED

Share your dreams

Guest happycase

18 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

this is an old dream from around 2k22 but I think it belongs here instead of the "pointless thoughts" thread...

something really Cronenberg...

I found a kind of purple plant made of something like gelatine/rubber with tentacles that when I touch them each one of them played a tone... so I entertained myself playing weird melodies which I thought to myself that sounded like afx cause they're not on a tempered scale or were microtonal or whatever and I thought that I needed to tell watmm about it... the thing is that everytime I touched the tentacles, they would try to envelope/glue/swallow me so I was kinda afraid of playing to much because I didn't want it to melt with me... but I couldn't resist it so eventually the plant ended up merging with myself crawling up my arms... but what comes next is pretty embarrassing... the gelly plant or whatever developed some kind of genital organs and started talking and got aroused... and I did too... so the plant's belly started to fold inside recalling the form of an hotdog bun or a taco and I really wanted to stick my cock inside it, I was very horny... but the plant kept saying, we can't do this, stop, but I couldn't resist so I placed my cock inside it and told the plant I was gonna come... I whispered a countdown in her ear, 3, 2, 1, and then I woke up, with a boner... what's wrong with me...

u don't need to dream that you're on acid in order to get time diluted in dreams... ??

Probably wrote this on acid LEL

• 1 month later...

My latest dream was early this morning. In my subconscious head-canon, it was a sequel to Prey 2017, but set farther into the future in deep space. I boarded some huge derelict space ship, but I can't remember if I was alone. But for some reason everything was bright and lit-up, yellow-ish orange. I think it was supposed to be like a space luxury cruise ship, but all the crew appeared infected by some alien virus and were therefore mutated and hostile. Then I got to the "final boss", which was some kind of huge bluish-green floating blob that had the infected crew tethered to it, and I shot it with what was a latest-gen Q-Beam (in Prey context). But before I could finish the fight, my fucking morning alarm went off.

Srsly tho, how cool would a Prey sequel be where you can raid derelict vessels in deep space...

• Like 2

Among hundreds of people running around in circular motions, in a shallow ocean, at night, carrying and throwing footballs to each other and laughing and feeling inspired like kids

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LooseLink said:

Can I ask y'all something? Of all of your dreams, do you remember the sounds of them? I remember part of the visuals, but keep remembering all my dreams have been silent, no screaming, no singing, nothing, is that weird or not? 

Sometimes I hear voices speaking with no visuals, the other day nodding off in a taxi, a non present voice said “he’s doing what he wishes, and he wishes to be authorised”. I have heard pieces of music too like this one I recreated when I woke, but had to do it quickly because music from dreams quickly fades:

but it’s not weird to not hear sound, some of my dreams don’t have sound because they have telepathy, some are just images… some people don’t dream or remember their dreams at all

A plastic device with buttons, sort of like a long TV remote but circular was wrapped around my forehead. I turned to Nicholas Cage and said “It’s a Node Noggin, a kind of computer interface.” Everyone was laughing with glee, partly at how I looked but partly to say ‘this is the world we live in now’.

• Farnsworth 1

My sister-in-law gave me a whoopee cushion. But it refused to whoopee. After many attempts I remembered that they work best if the inlet/outlet is slightly moist, after applying some spit it let rip freely and festively. This dream took like an hour to unfold. FML. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Had a dream I shared a cigarette with David Bowie in my mom's garage. In the dream he was smoking some kind of Newport special light or something and I was very surprised because I knew he used to smoke Gitanes. I can't remember what our conversation was about but we were joking around a bit.

I used to occasionally have David Bowie buddy dreams. I have also had buddy dreams about Axl Rose and maybe one or two about RDJ.

I haven't smoked a cigarette in nearly 20 years but recently I've been craving one every time I walk by someone smoking one on the street. Not sure what happened. The smell of second-hand smoke used to absolutely disgust me. Maybe it's having a kid that just started preschool... I think I have a latent association of smoking cigarettes with back-to-school season because I was a regular smoker from about 6th grade through most of college. I know smoking is a VERY bad habit but I think I'm missing the ritual.

Edited by J3FF3R00

• 2 months later...

22/11/23

We drove out of town through yellow wheat fields and empty prairies. When we arrived there was this big farm with lots of people there.

They were planting food and other things and it looked lovely but something was up with the place. I kept getting this white grey static going through my vision, coming in from the top like some kind of radio signal. There was a voice behind it, one that sounded like it was in pain. The house looked like it had a flooded basement. I walked towards it and this static signal got stronger. I think I was told not to go there right after.

Later they prepared a ritual of sorts where they took mushrooms and someone led the room through some form of guided meditation. I kept thinking I'm going to have to call Samson to get me out of here.

They were passing the torch so to speak, with only one person talking to the guide at a time. Some of them were crying, some pressing their head on the ground, others just listening.

In my head, accompanied by the static I heard "Let go of what you don't see so finally what you see is all you have" and told that to the blonde woman sitting next to me. I knew this was for her because she just told everyone there about her dead sister and how since she's joined this commune she's been trying to see the invisible world. She freaked out when I told her this and kind of hid in her blankets trying not to think about it.

I think they were all women there except for me but I didn't really think anything of it. I felt like I was being tested but maybe I was more connected to what they were looking for than any of them were.

Edited by chronical
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Weird dream last night I was hanging out with a young Squarepusher and two of his friends. They knew how to party hard. 

• Like 1
  • Burger 1