IGNORED

Finally! It took me over 1-2 years..

Guest Fatcaesar

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

i hope to discuss a lot and learn more of many of my favorite artists such as BoC,Aphex,Benn Jordan and yea the list goes on and on..

welcome!

Screenshot2010-08-08at72513PM.jpg

And i live in Gothenburg if that matters :) quite alone to like this kind of music here anyways hehe

I drove through Göteborg (Gothenburg?) once, back and forth between the two airports, Landvetter and G City. It was in the afternoon in February so it was getting dark already, but I saw some kind of abandoned looking fairground with Ferris wheel, roller coaster etc, right next to the road. What was this? Is it still there?

Guest Fatcaesar

And i live in Gothenburg if that matters :) quite alone to like this kind of music here anyways hehe

I drove through Göteborg (Gothenburg?) once, back and forth between the two airports, Landvetter and G City. It was in the afternoon in February so it was getting dark already, but I saw some kind of abandoned looking fairground with Ferris wheel, roller coaster etc, right next to the road. What was this? Is it still there?

That would be Liseberg

www.liseberg.se

That would be Liseberg

www.liseberg.se

1zcz4i1.jpg

wtf's the challenge questoin?? :O

It's a question like "Who are autechre?" and you must answer that question correctly for the registration to be valid.. the only thing is.. what's the answer to that :S anyhow.. I'm an member now so I'm quite happy!

LOL - if you don't know the answer then why are you here lol? I think that question is to separate the IDM-nerds and the rest of the world.

Guest disparaissant

wtf's the challenge questoin?? :O

It's a question like "Who are autechre?" and you must answer that question correctly for the registration to be valid.. the only thing is.. what's the answer to that :S anyhow.. I'm an member now so I'm quite happy!

LOL - if you don't know the answer then why are you here lol? I think that question is to separate the IDM-nerds people who can use google and the rest of the world.

Guest Fatcaesar
LOL - if you don't know the answer then why are you here lol? I think that question is to separate the IDM-nerds and the rest of the world.

I don't think you understood me.. of course i know who Autechre is, as well as all the other producers who make (idm...) the thing i pointed out was that it was impossible to answer the question, it kept telling me it was the wrong answer, so what else could i do?

Besides, i see a nice post farming going on here, is that popular on the forums? and yea i will read the rules, i always do.

Archived