IGNORED

I uploaded Twoism in 256kbps...

Dragon

...and the total file size is 66.6 megabytes! :wtf::wtf::boc:

Seriously. I've had Twoism on CD for nearly three years. I initially uploaded it in 128kbps, but since then I've raised my bitrate standards. Today I finally uploaded it in 256kbps, and I discovered that, since the length of the CD is 36:19, the file size of the MP3s will be 66.6 megs when uploaded in 256kbps.

Freaky, or what?

oh, really...are we going to continue with the Boards of Canada "mystery" bullshit?

the only release that ever really played that up was the Geogaddi / A Beautiful Place Out In The Country era.

drop it already.

my comment karma on reddit is currently 666, does that mean that it's somehow inexorably linked to Boards of Canada? :wtf:

oh, really...are we going to continue with the Boards of Canada "mystery" bullshit?

the only release that ever really played that up was the Geogaddi / A Beautiful Place Out In The Country era.

drop it already.

my comment karma on reddit is currently 666, does that mean that it's somehow inexorably linked to Boards of Canada? :wtf:

Whoa, dude, chill. I just thought I'd mention it, is all.

drop it already.

Whoa, dude, chill. I just thought I'd mention it, is all.

little tip - not everything on the internet is serious. my post was only half in jest though...i guess i'm just not one of those nuts that thinks there's a big mystery around everything Boards of Canada related.

Isn't the 666 being the devils number a mistranslation (like a lot of other stuff in the Bible). It should be 616.

yes, it is an error in translation.

doesn't matter though, because it's better to keep it 666 - that way it is BoC related

Archived