IGNORED

Black Swan

oscillik

Guest Enter a new display name

Also is Clint Mansell doing the soundtrack?

Don't you read the credits like everybody else? His name was mentioned at the end of the trailer, which means yes, he still worked with Aronofsky.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all his films have something remarkable. haters gonna hate.

agreed

i enjoyed the fountain quite a bit. that gets the most hate. i always wonder what it would have been like with brad pitt and twice the budget like it originally did. but i think the finished product is quite nice.

i loved the fountain, i thought it was beautiful and i don't mean the visuals, the whole thing.

• 3 months later...

this looks like some shit anime that completely jumps the shark even for an already implausible premise in the last episode/half hour and is really fake and gay. Just with real people/actors

ROGER. THE NEGOTIATOR

but yeah this reminds me of PERFECT BLUE or something one of those officially sanctioned good animes that I forgot to watch regardless. Like someone does it live-action + makes it more mainstream = profit

not sure if Perfect Blue is actually good/perfect. Just know it's on a lot of lists of best animes/animes that actually make for good movies

but yeah this reminds me of PERFECT BLUE or something one of those officially sanctioned good animes that I forgot to watch regardless. Like someone does it live-action + makes it more mainstream = profit

not sure if Perfect Blue is actually good/perfect. Just know it's on a lot of lists of best animes/animes that actually make for good movies

Perfect Blue is exactly what I thought when I first saw the trailer... dunno, still think Aronofsky is quite hit and miss, I don't always "enjoy" his films but sometimes its worth "enduring" them.

Perfect Blue deserves to be on any list of great anime films... its quite twisted and quite brilliant.

Perfect Blue is exactly what I thought when I first saw the trailer... dunno, still think Aronofsky is quite hit and miss, I don't always "enjoy" his films but sometimes its worth "enduring" them.

Perfect Blue deserves to be on any list of great anime films... its quite twisted and quite brilliant.

you guys realise that Aronofsky bought the rights to a live action version of Perfect Blue, specifically so he could shoot the bath scene in Requiem Dor A Dream, right?

from the trailer it looks like he's reusing that scene for Black Swan too

you guys realise that Aronofsky bought the rights to a live action version of Perfect Blue, specifically so he could shoot the bath scene in Requiem Dor A Dream, right?

Satoshi Kon is dead... I'm still quite upset we'll never get another film from him minus that "robot" one that Madhouse are finishing up on his behalf without him....

for fuck sake... paying to re-use an idea, that sucks man. If you're gonna do it, steal it and don't tell anyone :facepalm:

Would have preferred a live action version of Perfect Blue than the horrorshow that was requiem for a dream.

Guest Shit Attack

i think paying to steal another guys idea is pretty good form actually, specially if your stealing from somebody good. from the trailer I cant tell if this film looks great or rubbish tho and i havent really liked any of this guys other films much. requiem for the dream was ok but the rest bored me

I'm pretty sure I'm going to love black swan. I don't get the aronofsky hate at all. I find him way more interesting than 90% of the crap that comes out.

same.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived