IGNORED

WikiLeaks founder charged with rape, molestation

lumpenprol

did anyone take seriously the earlier smear campaign where they tried to blame Assange for the revealing of 'hundreds of afghani sources' making him seem to be a reckless person who doesn't care if innocent Afghanis get killed or not.

hilariously he offered the military a grace period or window of time to redact whatever names they wanted from the list.... they refused... then pretended that Assange asked them no such thing.. but then were caught lying if you compile the entirty of their public statements regarding it. see Why won't the Pentagon help WikiLeaks redact documents? i find this part particularly funny

After the last release, the Pentagon very flamboyantly accused WikiLeaks of endangering the lives of innocent Afghans, even accusing them of having "blood on their hands" (despite the absence of a single claim that anyone was actually harmed from the release of those documents). If Pentagon officials are truly concerned about the well-being of Afghan sources identified in these documents -- rather than exaggerating and exploiting that concern in order to harm WikiLeaks' credibility -- wouldn't they be eager to help WikiLeaks redact these documents? That would be the behavior one would expect if these concerns were at all genuine.

Instead, the Pentagon is doing the opposite: first lying by denying that WikiLeaks ever sought this help, then refusing to provide it in response

doesn't surprise me that a fake rape charge was made up for him, seems like the fuckers are trying anything that will stick

Guest pulsewarrior

did anyone take seriously the earlier smear campaign where they tried to blame Assange for the revealing of 'hundreds of afghani sources' making him seem to be a reckless person who doesn't care if innocent Afghanis get killed or not.

hilariously he offered the military a grace period or window of time to redact whatever names they wanted from the list.... they refused... then pretended that Assange asked them no such thing.. but then were caught lying if you compile the entirty of their public statements regarding it. see Why won't the Pentagon help WikiLeaks redact documents? i find this part particularly funny

After the last release, the Pentagon very flamboyantly accused WikiLeaks of endangering the lives of innocent Afghans, even accusing them of having "blood on their hands" (despite the absence of a single claim that anyone was actually harmed from the release of those documents). If Pentagon officials are truly concerned about the well-being of Afghan sources identified in these documents -- rather than exaggerating and exploiting that concern in order to harm WikiLeaks' credibility -- wouldn't they be eager to help WikiLeaks redact these documents? That would be the behavior one would expect if these concerns were at all genuine.

Instead, the Pentagon is doing the opposite: first lying by denying that WikiLeaks ever sought this help, then refusing to provide it in response

doesn't surprise me that a fake rape charge was made up for him, seems like the fuckers are trying anything that will stick

or perhaps you don't know shit and your opinion means nothing.

whoa there, adrian lamo.

i always value the opinion of people who *offer no counter argument or facts of their own the highest. thank you

whoa there, adrian lamo.

full on LOL

Guest analogue wings

Next time two girls implausibly offer you a 3 way, ask yourself this:

Have I just pissed off the most powerful government in the world?

Guest Scrambled Ears

Next time two girls implausibly offer you a 3 way, ask yourself this:

Have I just pissed off the most powerful government in the world?

they like to butter you up before the Guantanamo anal fisting sessions

• 2 weeks later...

yep, that's exactly what i thought when i saw it. it's too coincidental.

Guest Ricky Downtown

you guys should be detectives

Guest underscore

you guys should be detectives

pretty big lol

Rape charges have been reinstated after more questioning (increased payoff) of the victim...

This will never end, obviously.

Perlence Assrange 6-36 imo.

and why do you think that? intuition? it trumps naivety pretty well.

Because a rape accusation follows you around forever, regardless of the outcome/truth. Just ask Kobe Bryant.

Kobe really is a huge fucking rapist, though, lol.

(I just wanted to say "Perlence Assrange")

Archived