IGNORED

Back to school~

YEK

school for about 12 years straight, then college and university, cept you gotta pay for those. getting a comfy job after all that is pleasent

not talking myself. i took 2 or 3 years on college, nothing serious though

but anyways, anyone bought any kickass highlighters ?

Guest tht tne

i don't believe in marking up books... it's tantamount to sacrilege for me

I'm going back to school after working as a web developer for 2 years. Got a bit of money, tons of ambition and I'm sick of working in marketing. I'm probably going to do some self-study and small projects for 10 months and then go for a master in software engineering.

And back to freedom!

I just started school again after getting my undergrad 4 years ago. Feels weird, but extremely satisfying at the same time.

Since I work full time, I'm just taking 3 classes: intro to java programing, intro to HTML, and a half semester course intro to unix/Linux systems.

Weeee

all you guys got new backpacks and pencil crayons?

old backpack √

same mechanical pencils i've been using since last winter quarter √

pencil crayons x =[

intro to nanotech √

physics √

pianer lessons for credits √

school rules

all you guys got new backpacks and pencil crayons?

no... but my spank bank is off the chain! so much college fly honeys walkin' around!

I just started school again after getting my undergrad 4 years ago. Feels weird, but extremely satisfying at the same time.

Since I work full time, I'm just taking 3 classes: intro to java programing, intro to HTML, and a half semester course intro to unix/Linux systems.

Weeee

i need to do this as well.

Guest happycase

I just took a year off and plan on continuing my junior year of undergrad this upcoming winter. I'm really not disciplined enough for school, though. Might drop out again.

Arizona Iced Tea - Check

Fig newtons - Check

Bugler - Check

Going back on the 8th. I'm actually kind of heartbroken because I can't find my staedtler pens. :sad: They are so inky and wonderful.

i don't believe in marking up books... it's tantamount to sacrilege for me

hell yes. i used highlighters once, in an ap review book. i immediately regretted it afterwards because then i realized i couldn't sell it back on ebay for its original price. it also looked ugly. fuuuuck.

Taking some shitty ass community college course. History and Government. Blech.

√ Targus backpack

√ Zebra F-301 pens

√ lame unused notebook from 2 years ago

X mechanical pencils

X course books

Gotta get my books and some mechanical pencils, but I keep putting it off because I want to keep my money. :(

Just got to South Dakota today, moving into campus at Dakota State U in Madison tomorrow, where I'll be studying to finish a bachelor's in Digital Arts & Design with an emphasis in audio production for the next few years... Rocking the same backpack I've had since Jr. year of high school (Columbia makes some slid backpacks yo), I did get some new pens though

Taking some shitty ass community college course. History and Government. Blech.

√ Targus backpack

√ Zebra F-301 pens

√ lame unused notebook from 2 years ago

X mechanical pencils

X course books

Gotta get my books and some mechanical pencils, but I keep putting it off because I want to keep my money. :(

zebra makes an incredible mechanical pencil

really i'm a huge staedler (sp?) fan

Judging by how awesome their pens are, I would expect their mechanical pencils to be of similar quality.

Strange that I've never owned one of their mechanical pencils though. Guess that's what I'm getting, then.

Judging by how awesome their pens are, I would expect their mechanical pencils to be of similar quality.

Strange that I've never owned one of their mechanical pencils though. Guess that's what I'm getting, then.

totally.

Archived