IGNORED

balding

YEK

my mate combed over for years and then paid thousands for a weave thing, permanently sewn in. he looks rediculous and is just as self conscious as ever. maybe more so, when he meets a new girl he dreads getting intimate and them running their fingers through his rug.

other friends of mine went bald aged 17-18 and just accepted it, shaved and look great for it. they never had trouble with the ladies or lack of confidence.

i think my forehead's grown slightly over the years but all my old male relatives had full head of hair til they dropped so i'm hoping i'll be relatively ok.

The last two times I tried to have mine long it went okay the first couple of months, but then it started to show; My sides were considerably more bushy than the top, it looked really awful and gave my head a totally weird shape. So now I have it short, around 3mm at all times. And you know what it doesn't look half bad!

340x.jpg

LD. Long balls Larry the mighty pioneer of cool baldness

balding only looks good on people with nicely shaped heads. Unfortunately mine is not. I'm going to end up looking like Kelsey Grammer (but unfortunately with less coke)

my friend said i was looking a bit like Jack Nicholson , but i'm not that fucking old! yeah i'm going to have to get used to this change

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

noticed lots of greys recently. and the temples are receding into that weird shape like they do. i have no male relatives on my moms side to look at for reference of whats coming. my dad is white haired but full head but maybe that doesn't mean much.

getting old sucks. i'm lucky i look young still but it'll hit me all at once one day i'm sure. turning 31 on saturday.

i kinda look like a monkey with a shaved head. but its not so bad so we'll see

Guest Coalbucket PI

My hairline is sliding back at the temples and I'm expecting a thin patch at the crown anytime soon. Pretty unhappy about it really, I was hoping to be 30 before things started going wrong.

If I ever started balding, I would just shave. Look at the emoticons, they look pretty awesome with no hair.

:cool:

:facepalm:

are you really facepalming or supporting the bald emoticon statement?

totally on the fence on this one.

Benjamin-sm.jpg

2jbktao.jpg

i tend to mob like one of these dudes :boc: for the shallow girls, but the good ones dig the moon roof

..I think it hurts younger guys most cause they usually haven't realized yet that there isn't one standard of beauty and people in fact see things their own way. Not how you think everyone sees things. So you will be surprised that girls like you and maybe even prefer bald dudes.

:beer:

..I think it hurts younger guys most cause they usually haven't realized yet that there isn't one standard of beauty and people in fact see things their own way. Not how you think everyone sees things. So you will be surprised that girls like you and maybe even prefer bald dudes.

that's true, it's pretty insulting to say women care a lot about a full head of hair. They also care about money.

I started balding at around 19. By 21, I had made the decision to take it all off.

One thought that helped me get through it was knowing that while I still had hair, I had it long (during my teenage, headbanger phase), bleached and dyed numerous colors.

I use a really good set of clippers. Don't skimp. Get a good one, because you end up using it every week.

The best part about not having hair is never really needing to look in a mirror. You basically look the same all the time and, in my opinion, it slightly simplifies one's life.

I never bic my shit because I strongly believe that that look makes a man look like is head is a penis. Don't do it.

Also, don't grow a fucking goatee. People are aware when a balding man has a goatee that they are just trying to compensate.

As previously stated, do not attempt comb-overs or hair plugs or any of that shit. I can think of few things more depressing.

And yes, lots of chicks dig bald dudes. I've heard that bald men have higher levels of testosterone, hence, they are more masculine.

I do get jealous of the occasional full head of hair though. Watching any movie with River Phoenix, especially.

I started balding at around 19. By 21, I had made the decision to take it all off.

One thought that helped me get through it was knowing that while I still had hair, I had it long (during my teenage, headbanger phase), bleached and dyed numerous colors.

I use a really good set of clippers. Don't skimp. Get a good one, because you end up using it every week.

The best part about not having hair is never really needing to look in a mirror. You basically look the same all the time and, in my opinion, it slightly simplifies one's life.

I never bic my shit because I strongly believe that that look makes a man look like is head is a penis. Don't do it.

Also, don't grow a fucking goatee. People are aware when a balding man has a goatee that they are just trying to compensate.

As previously stated, do not attempt comb-overs or hair plugs or any of that shit. I can think of few things more depressing.

And yes, lots of chicks dig bald dudes. I've heard that bald men have higher levels of testosterone, hence, they are more masculine.

I do get jealous of the occasional full head of hair though. Watching any movie with River Phoenix, especially.

can a keep my beard please?

Archived