IGNORED

September 11 2001 Conspiracy Thread

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

Apparently, the police found scales spread across Ground Zero that might belong to the lizard men, along with irregularly sized eggs. Honestly, I think that is a good reason to believe the Illuminatis are behind it.

MOUNT SHASTA IS ACTUALLY A PYRAMID THAT IS COMPLETELY DIAMOND ON THE INSIDE, BIGFOOT TOLD ME, HE IS AN ALIEN, HERE HAVE THIS ZINE MY FRIEND MADE (pulls out giant crumpled 24"x16" paper)

It is just so idiotic to think that the US attacked itself. All of these theories are fueled by dislike of how the Bush administration handled the event as opposed to hard evidence. Instead of "researching" the ramblings of moron bloggers and asshats, how about you take a few moments to punch in al-Qaeda on your greasy keyboard and realize that the onslaught of 2,996 people was contrived by terrorists. Then, get off your ass and go accomplish something. What a waste of time. I can't believe that conspiracy theorists have been given attention or even recognized with a title. I guess not everyone is aware that you shouldn't feed the trolls, as they say.

It is just so idiotic to think that the US attacked itself. All of these theories are fueled by dislike of how the Bush administration handled the event as opposed to hard evidence. Instead of "researching" the ramblings of moron bloggers and asshats, how about you take a few moments to punch in al-Qaeda on your greasy keyboard and realize that the onslaught of 2,996 people was contrived by terrorists. Then, get off your ass and go accomplish something. What a waste of time. I can't believe that conspiracy theorists have been given attention or even recognized with a title. I guess not everyone is aware that you shouldn't feed the trolls, as they say.

i wish certain people had the balls to actually discuss it instead of curmudgeonly brush offs

also i don't remember anyone in this thread saying the US government attacked itself. Just because one doesn't believe the official story doesn't necessarily lead one to that conclusion. If we were to think in such black and white terms should i just assume you believe everything your government tells you? of course not, im an asshole, but that not that big of one.

Richy - the war on terror has most certainly not been going for 60 years.

Here's a brief and very readable overview from pbs - whose forntline show is consistently excellent:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/target/etc/modern.html

Edit: there's a telling scene in the documentary "the Power of Nightmares" showing people in Algeria (I think it's Algeria, it could be Egypt) protesting against radical Islam after attacks from Islamic extremists in the 80s had taken their toll on the mindset of people there. You'd think if we (the west that is) had been fighting terror for 60 years we would have taken advantage of popular opinion to eradicate it then.

I wonder how many people here who think that Bin laden is anything more than an excuse know that Afghanistan offered to hand him over to any country except the US with out even needing to see any evidence? http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/oct/17/afghanistan.terrorism11

You don't think the 1953 coup in Iran and subsequent revolution has anything to do with what's going on today? The term 'war on terror' is meaningless.

And that article says that the Taliban offered to hand him over, when in actual fact the Taliban had no real control over Osama Bin Laden, or his followers. And there is no way of saying whether he was even in the country when 9/11 happened. Not to mention the fact that capturing him would mean and change nothing.

You don't think the 1953 coup in Iran and subsequent revolution has anything to do with what's going on today? The term 'war on terror' is meaningless.

And that article says that the Taliban offered to hand him over, when in actual fact the Taliban had no real control over Osama Bin Laden, or his followers. And there is no way of saying whether he was even in the country when 9/11 happened. Not to mention the fact that capturing him would mean and change nothing.

The coup in Iran has something to do with the war on terror how? Re-installing a dictator and setting back democracy in Iran is not fighting a war on terror.

You're right the term "war on terror" is meaningless, because officials can't even decide upon the definition of terror. If it hasn't been defined, how can we have been fighting it for 60 years?

Prior to the rise of the PNAC, the west was not aggressive in prosecuting Islamic terrorists. In fact, if you'd read the link to the pbs article, they didn't even consider religious terrorism to be the root of much terrorism until the 80s.

I fully understand that capturing Bin laden would change nothing, what it would mean is the existence of a bogey man for the US would have to be recreated. The west didn't have to fight terror in the 50s and 60s because they had the Cold War to frighten people.

The coup and the wider war against Islamism are directly related, we have been fighting Iran and it's proxies ever since. (although it actuality it goes back centuries, the Islamists still refer to us as the crusaders, which shows you just how deranged they are.)

The war on terror isn't about frightening people, although some wish to use it for that exact purpose. It's about defeating those who seek to destroy us.

Seriously? Eight pages?! :facepalm:

Yeah, and it's both/either a well-executed play by ET and/or watmm being completely predictable when it comes to conspiracy theories.

I'd say this weeks High-Brow Chin-Strokingly Hipster Award goes to ET.

buseyclappingz.gif

British Labour MP Robin Cook (died one month after writing this article):

"Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians. Inexplicably, and with disastrous consequences, it never appears to have occurred to Washington that once Russia was out of the way, Bin Laden's organisation would turn its attention to the west."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/jul/08/july7.development

There are many other reliable sources out there (do your research instead of being spoon-fed by the mainstream media) confirming that Al-Qaida is not all that it seems.

there's also that documentary "the power of nightmares" it makes a convincing case that al qaeda didn't even exist as an organization at the time. sometimes i forget that.

yeah, great documentary by Adam Curtis

The coup and the wider war against Islamism are directly related, we have been fighting Iran and it's proxies ever since. (although it actuality it goes back centuries, the Islamists still refer to us as the crusaders, which shows you just how deranged they are.)

The war on terror isn't about frightening people, although some wish to use it for that exact purpose. It's about defeating those who seek to destroy us.

Since the islamic extremists (to which modern usage of the term islamists refers) didn't seriously start committing acts of terror against the west until the 80s, how is it we've been fighting them for 60 years or more? Do you understand what happened in the coup?

If we were truly "about defeating those who seek to destroy us" we'd be actively persecuting the house of saud.

The crusades and the current war on terror are related in the way that everything is related - i.e. it's all part of history.

Archived