"The truth came out and there was no way I could

relate to those people without only seeing the light in them and

there was no way I could relate to them through their experience

because I myself lacked so much and just figured things out

in the simple, intellectual way and now I feel stupid for it. And here

I am, quite isolated and in a position where if the me from three

years ago came up and started talking to me, I would let her say her

peace but I would not be swayed by the passion I once had."

i dunno why salad cream never took off. it's like mayonnaise and vinegar and secret spices all at once. people tend to think of salad cream as an old person thing.

mind you i also have lollo rosso lettuce in my sammich which is most atypical of me.

i had to buy it, it sounded internetty.

older women generally know how to fuck better.

it's to compensate for their shitty bodies and flabby loose cuntholes.

I took some pictures for a band about a year ago and all the band members were around 17 year old. I felt really old when I got home.

Ps. I'm 24.

i would have cried. ..

i didn't realise i'm so sorry

I've heard a few of the young'uns using the word "dank" in place of "cool". But that might just be big in the metal crowd... or just in the Victoria crowd... or just in the Victoria metal crowd. Anyone else hear this new lingo occurring where they are?

I've heard a few of the young'uns using the word "dank" in place of "cool". But that might just be big in the metal crowd... or just in the Victoria crowd... or just in the Victoria metal crowd. Anyone else hear this new lingo occurring where they are?

dank is a way to describe marijuana.. you probably knew that zephyr ?

Guest Calx Sherbet

young people suck nowadays.

indeed

and seriously, what the fuck are some of these words/phrases that you guys are using in this thread? i've never seen some of them

schma? dank? dog that? what in god's name...

I've heard from the older generation that the younger generation think they know everything....but I am getting older and starting to agree with the elders, all the while thinking I know nothing.....so being stuck in the middle is interesting.....KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN GEE!?! because I really don't know what I am saying.....gee

I assume it starts when you realize you can do what ever you like. nobody is going to stop you from it. but also you have to take 100% of the consequences. the moment I realized this to 100% I did realize that I know not much

i dunno why salad cream never took off. it's like mayonnaise and vinegar and secret spices all at once. people tend to think of salad cream as an old person thing.

mind you i also have lollo rosso lettuce in my sammich which is most atypical of me.

i had to buy it, it sounded internetty.

Salad cream's good. I love the stuff. Nothing is better than cheese, tomato, lettace, beetroot and salad cream sandwich.

Little fuckers around here like to say things like ' That shit is long ' which means something requtres a lot of effort. Which they can't seem to handle nowadays.

Also what pisses me off is they say ' is it' all the time.

EG:

ME - I'm going to watch England play Pakistan at the Oval today

LITTLE CUNT - Is it?

Now that does annoy me.

dank is a way to describe marijuana.. you probably knew that zephyr ?

Nope, never heard it in that context before. I thought it was just along the same logic as "sick" meaning cool instead of gross like it did when I was a wee one.

this is not new, but best thing i heard teenagers say is:

DEAD ASS

(it means, I'm not joking, it is true, DEAD ASS)

i've heard people say "dead-ass serious" before...

"dead ass" by itself is a new one on me & i like it

Archived