IGNORED

who is sup?

Guest tht tne

Considering the recent surge of semi-retarded new members and shit threads over the last few months, I'm starting to understand why the LTM forum was created.

Can we have a mid term member forum? Then I'll have somewhere to hang out with members who aren't fucking morons.

Then maybe we can have a forum for the likes of troon, max mischief, happycase, sup, vamos and their ilk so they can create useless threads, incite pointless discussions about nothing and rate everything ten out of ten while being TOTALLY WHACKY AND HILARIOUS AND RANDOM in the only place people appreciate it.

Actually, fuck this forum

last post

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering the recent surge of semi-retarded new members and shit threads over the last few months, I'm starting to understand why the LTM forum was created.

Can we have a mid term member forum? Then I'll have somewhere to hang out with members who aren't fucking morons.

Then maybe we can have a forum for the likes of troon, max mischief, happycase, sup, vamos and their ilk so they can create useless threads, incite pointless discussions about nothing and rate everything ten out of ten while being TOTALLY WHACKY AND HILARIOUS AND RANDOM in the only place people appreciate it.

last post

We appreciate your hard work at making the forum better, see you when the angry and frustrated wears off. And maybe some of the fags will have pissed off.

;-]

last post

We appreciate your hard work at making the forum better, see you when the angry and frustrated wears off. And maybe some of the fags will have pissed off.

;-]

Hey delet... thanks for your concern, here's hoping it wears off soon! Maybe I'll invent my own internet speak to pass the time.

last post

last post

hey lady i think u just gotta take my lead & chill! what sup done to make you so made!! im just posting!!!!! :ok:

ps u single??

:cerious: you always find the most obscure, hilarious youtube videos

and sup is very easy going, solidifying his coolness. he keeps it easy and keeps it sleazy. he doesn't like heated discourse, and he doesn't afraid of anything.

Sup reminds me of Fingers.

I Reckon everyone will love Sup for a while , then he will be forgotten.

Who the fuck is Sup????????

he doesn't afraid of anything.

this is the third time i run accross this structure in a one month span. Aren't you supposed to say

he's not afraid of anything

also google tells me both have the same frequency...

can I replace afraid with something else or is it a frozen idiom ?

this is the third time i run accross this structure in a one month span. Aren't you supposed to say

haha yes it's improper grammar, but i thought it acceptable since this is a thread on "sup", who doesn't seem to give two fucks about his grammar, which in his case only adds to his COOLNESS.

edit: and yes it's a meme, that's why you've seen it so much

He doesn't scare of anything

That was only sup mimicry.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PrettyCoolGuy

See here...

last post

lol.

that was a good last post. i like it.

last post

I would like to know if I am counted in the "semi-retarded new members" section because I don't think I will sleep very much tonight unless you put my mind at ease.

Thank you,

A well wisher

Archived