IGNORED

are you going to buy new LP ?

YEK

are you going to buy Shobaleader One LP ?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. ?

and something about we are living in the trees?

I heard "are we really living in a dream?" song is pretty cool! The more I hear from this album the more I want it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teetime

and something about we are living in the trees?

I heard "are we really living in a dream?" song is pretty cool! The more I hear from this album the more I want it.

Yeah that makes more sense. :blush: I also hear something about blight and 50 years of...? I hope the album notes includes the lyrics.

Yeah the album will be a blast! But i have a bad feeling about the album not getting the recognition it deserves. Pitchfork (Powerful marketing force) doesnt bother to mention it for example.

And its been long since the album is listed in the top 10 on bleep. Brian Eno and the Lotus Ep steal the show unfortunately

All those extracts + some positive "reviews" here on WATMM decided me to pre order this.

I even ordered it 2 times. One for me, one for a friend of mine. But hell nobody cares !

Very looking forward receiving it in my mailbox !!!

So DOUBLE YES \o/

Archived