IGNORED

Year Zero HBO Miniseries

jules

Trent Reznor says HBO and BBC Worldwide Productions are moving forward with the development of “Year Zero,” the grim sci-fi epic that Reznor has chronicled in his music as well as in a celebrated Alternate Reality Game

linky

trent-reznor.jpg?w=600&h=491

I can bet this will be better than the album.

agreed. can't stand nine inch nails at this point, but this ultra-dystopian narrative sounds like it'd be really excellent on television or in film.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Dood it's HBO and the story is much more interesting than recent NIN music. If this actually does see the light of day (without a studio change, budgets etc.) I guarantee it will be pretty kewl.

All this post-apocalyptic stuff that keeps coming out has me thinking that the powers that be knows something the rest of us don't know and are preparing us for a cataclysmic event. :tinfoilET:

hahah, hence bear grylls

if you want a really good series about conspiracies, check out the new show called Rubicon on AMC. I've been watching it and really enjoy it

INDEED... I was going to be post a thread about Rubicon at the beginning of the season but this show is a slow burn. I love it but it's probably the slowest show I have ever loved and I doubt a lot of people have the patience for it. I guarantee Rubicon is going to benefit strongly as a show because of how its patiently building the tension. Definitely doesn't have enough trapping and gimmicks so far to get a lot of people hooked even though it really gets intense everyone once and a while. I wonder how long this show is going to stay on the air. I mean I am one of the most patience people I know I have a long attention span but this show tests that quite a bit sometimes. I am amazed if Rubicon gets that popular. We will see though. I bet this show is going to get so wild with conspiracy centered stuff, I don't know if that's going to get good attention or bad attention.

I went back and listened to this album again when I read this, and it's not as bad as I remembered it. It's actually quite good!

I'll look forward to this series anyway though.. love dystopian future stuff.

RE:Joyrex : Ummm I am pretty fucking sure Reznor isn't stupid enough to think Bush's Administration were the one and only group pushing a totalitarian, 1984 Orwellian government on the world...

Archived