IGNORED

Fresh conspiracy theory off the top of my head

impakt

It was staged by the Obama administration to gain popularity for future polls and refresh the sense of terror-threat so they can keep making inhumane patriot acts and control the population. I'm probably being arrested and silenced as we speak, or perhaps they'll just frame me for something I didn't do.

"Successfully disarming a terrorist attack builds great trust."

It was staged by the Obama administration to gain popularity for future polls and refresh the sense of terror-threat so they can keep making inhumane patriot acts and control the population. I'm probably being arrested and silenced as we speak, or perhaps they'll just frame me for something I didn't do.

av-585.jpg

Good ol' Impact.

av-32.jpg

The UK toner cartridge with what looks like fire extinguisher foam on it, thing. Looks like a major over reaction. And the security services pitifully requesting that they don't suffer budget cut backs, as is happening with much of the rest of the UK public service. "see, we're still relevant".

And i like how the US stuff was so nicely coordinated to be busted on the same day and yet so utterly ineffective. Why would you bother with anything on a plane when you could walk into an hotel lobby or a shopping mall and instantly get the result/bodycount you were after. It's all bS, there is no threat.

Move along, nothing to see here. Well unless you want to watch the tV news, in that case we'll have to suffer rolling coverage of absolute non-story for the next until they find some other non-issue to drag out.

Guest Ranky Redlof

"feed the people some terror once in a while to keep them fearfull and obedient"- leadership for dummies

also:

"--You are 9 times more likely to choke to death on your own vomit than die in a terrorist attack

--You are 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist

--You are 8 times more likely to die from accidental electrocution than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 6 times more likely to die from hot weather than from a terrorist attack "

:fear:

i think you're right there.

UK peeps said that said printer cartridge was nothing, not an explosive, not a threat.. but then suddenly it became a big something.

LOL @ fucking politics.

it's not you who should be arrested and silenced. it's all of them !!

Worked for Bush! :emotawesomepm9:

I'm The Event

More like The Situation

Archived