IGNORED

BLOC 2011

oscillik

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Oh, wow I had never heard of BLOC before, reading this thread, the lineups & then looking at the BLOC site, reading about the Minehead complex etc. etc.

OMG SO JEALOUS GUYES

I would say have fun, but it looks like if you don't have fun at this event your a fucking idiot & don't deserve to.

is this all the watmm kids?

me

chassis

billov

messiaen

macca

spratters

impakt

noise

obel

fenton

Eaw and Acidphakist too, of which I already have their numbers....

at the rate of us I'm tempted to bring a fucking sign down saying "Wattum?" :P

numbers gotta be collected..... it's the only reliable way we'll all have a big meetup

Off BLOCs facebook for those indecisive people

Hey everyone - so sorry it is so difficult to respond to everyone calling the office - we've been completely overwhelmed these past few days. Bloc 2011 has sold out - but a small number of tickets will come back on sale - please email blocshop@baselogic.net with subject line 'cancellations' and your phone number we'll get you down on the list. THANKS EVERYONE

• 2 weeks later...

i had to sell my ticket to pay my rent because i got far far to fucked up the other weekend and substanced my way through about 150 quid. grim times.

i was gonna lol

but then i realised that i'd probably be the same with records/games

sorry you had to give up the ticket :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Coalbucket PI

What are people's thoughts on the fancy dress? All the lasses in my crew are getting heavily and quite sluttily into the idea but I can't think of much else than how disgusting the photos are going to look if I do. I always took Bloc for being about quite serious music instead of Bangface style sillyness and I don't really see where this fits in. That said I've got the makings of a good Dr Shipman without much effort so I might just take that with me and get drunk enough to want to wear it

Guest Coalbucket PI

What are people's thoughts on the fancy dress?

it's not my bag.

although i shall be wearing my hologram baseball cap throughout

What so you are coming now?

What are people's thoughts on the fancy dress?

it's not my bag.

although i shall be wearing my hologram baseball cap throughout

What so you are coming now?

i am indeed, Chassis has a spare seat on the BLOC express that is cunt shaped, so i fit in quite nicely

Archived