IGNORED

Come To Daddy

Macca

yeah the same as i have. that bleep page is a bit misleading.

i don't get warp. why haven't they release the full ep on vinyl? or atleast part 2 with the rest of the tracks. actually that would be better since i own the first half.

http://bleep.com/index.php?page=release_details&releaseid=2473

I'm telling you this because it's £3.99!!!!

(yes right after I ordered one for myself!) :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign::spiteful: :spiteful:

Get in there wattumers who want Come To Daddy on wax!!!

almost for free! i bought mine for 8.99£ + shipping :facepalm:

yeah i've been seeing this in stores lately. i'm sure they could fit the whole EP on a 12" though. i wish they did that.

anyway i've also seen three brand new copies of chiastic slide in record stores, maybe we're finally going to get some oldskool warp vinyl reissues?!

Got mine today. Would have gotten it earlier if I was arsed going to the Post office.

The sleeve is torn at the top, not happy about that :angry:

I also went to give it a spin on my dads Linn Turntable, and the hole in the centre is too small. FFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh well, nice release.

I also went to give it a spin on my dads Linn Turntable, and the hole in the centre is too small. FFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh well, nice release.

this happened to me before. get a pair of scissors, put it in the hole and carefully and slowly twist. a little at a time and you'll make the hole bigger

Don't be scared to get it on with a bit of force, just need to be careful taking it off the first few times, but it'll loosen up

hmm. i'm not sure about that technique. i can see the vinyl doing something bad..

I'm sure I read once in an Autechre interview that one of the things they insisted be written into their contract was that their albums be kept in print on vinyl.

lol wat

if that's true, why can i only rarely find ae vinyl in stores and bleep never has them in stock?

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i've been seeing this in stores lately. i'm sure they could fit the whole EP on a 12" though. i wish they did that.

anyway i've also seen three brand new copies of chiastic slide in record stores, maybe we're finally going to get some oldskool warp vinyl reissues?!

This is true, I just got a brand new copy of Chiastic Slide in rough trade. I also got RDJ Album in 2007/8? off Bleep or Warpmart as it was back then, does anyone know if that was a repress?

Archived