IGNORED

Come To Daddy

Macca

Don't be scared to get it on with a bit of force, just need to be careful taking it off the first few times, but it'll loosen up

:rhubear1::rhubear3::spiteful:

oh lord

For £3.99 you can't go wrong :whistling:

Nah, should be fine, too tight is better than too loose.... which is a right pain in the arse. I'm aware of how wrong that sounds

why haven't they release the full ep on vinyl?

For anyone who didn't know, the second half was only released on the promo, 500 copies

edit: and a very rare white label

bastards

Nah, they're sweet, were Warpmart. Bleep is shite, preferred the antiquated look of the old site... I got my (1st) promo nicked (along with others) whilst DJing about 8 years ago...emailed them out of sheer desperation and told my sad story to, um, Mr X, and asked if they had any promos kicking about. He said I could have a one if I bought any old 12" off of the site, so I did. Cool peeps. True story.

But yeah, why it was never commercially available is beyond me, considering it has 2 of the best tracks from the EP on it.

Guest Scrambled Ears

why haven't they release the full ep on vinyl?

For anyone who didn't know, the second half was only released on the promo, 500 copies

edit: and a very rare white label

bastards

Nah, they're sweet, were Warpmart. Bleep is shite, preferred the antiquated look of the old site... I got my (1st) promo nicked (along with others) whilst DJing about 8 years ago...emailed them out of sheer desperation and told my sad story to, um, Mr X, and asked if they had any promos kicking about. He said I could have a one if I bought any old 12" off of the site, so I did. Cool peeps. True story.

But yeah, why it was never commercially available is beyond me, considering it has 2 of the best tracks from the EP on it.

Suppose I should try the sob story approach

• 1 year later...

I didn't really find it too offensive. Just rather stock standard electro stuff; at least it was well produced. Maybe I've been desensitised to that kind of music from my time in goth clubs..

I didn't really find it too offensive. Just rather stock standard electro stuff; at least it was well produced. Maybe I've been desensitised to that kind of music from my time in goth clubs..

Haha, I found myself listening to the Dedderz Reboot and think aswell it's a nice gothic version of the track. Where is the humour guys? The version offered by The Dillinger Escape Plan is far more worse (yes, I mean that one with Mike Patton).

Ohh I forgot that crap remix by VV/M- that's the worst one I ever listened to.

Archived