IGNORED

Zac Efron might be Kaneda

funkaholic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dunno.... you can see what they're thinking... efron has kind of a cartoon face... plus kaneda doesn't require THAT much in terms of acting, tetsuo is far more interesting psychologically. paul dano for tetsuo?

If they're making an americanized version of akira....... and they're going so far as to cast johnny appleseed as Kaneda, then the characters are hardly going to be called Kaneda and Tetsuo, therefore it just won't be Akira anymore :cisfor:

I wish they'd just lay off Akira, its so culturally tied with post nuclear Japan, it should never have anything to do with America.

90% of what made akira bad was the animation, not sure what they are trying to pull off by doing a live action remake of it

Your point is? That akira is bad???

The manga is way better than the anime & it they were able to successfully put that to film it would make an amazing two or three movies. Of course, it's probably much more likely that we'll just get watered down Americanized action fluff.

Also, live action Tetsuo-blob would be the scariest thing ever.

Everyone knows AKIRA is a gem. And now smiling white faggy boys playing the characters? I hate Hollywood, it's just so stupid...

Actually, anybody who wants to do an AKIRA remake should just be blacklisted. Foreal... AKIRA remake?? Fuck you

But the Nueromancer film would have been AMAZING if Chris directed.

yeah, but some dude that directed need for speed or one of those shitty car movies was picked instead. i'm glad that it sounds like it's in production hell, never to be made.

it should be played by

the_jonas_brothers.jpg

and

icarly-3.jpg

i really just hate all of these people. ok? is that bad? i try to be a caring human, but i cannot get over how shallow and dull these assholes are and the fact that they are molding today's children.

But the Nueromancer film would have been AMAZING if Chris directed.

yeah, but some dude that directed need for speed or one of those shitty car movies was picked instead. i'm glad that it sounds like it's in production hell, never to be made.

it should be played by

the_jonas_brothers.jpg

and

icarly-3.jpg

i really just hate all of these people. ok? is that bad? i try to be a caring human, but i cannot get over how shallow and dull these assholes are and the fact that they are molding today's children.

agreed. that's why i picked them.

JONAS BROTHERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

ICARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

er, something like that/..

Archived