IGNORED

Fox News proves that heaven is real.

Guest disparaissant

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched it again.. Initial suspicions confirmed. This really sounds like such a classic k-hole trip. Never done it myself, but pretty much lines up with what I've read about it.

Kid trips balls, has an out of body experience, goes to heaven. Now here's tom with the weather.

full-grown adult humans discussing this type of shit on television as if it were real fact is endlessly upsetting to me.

i find the attitude that "adult" christian psychos adopt when discussing this type of space majick to be really disturbing. as if they're not ashamed to be so fucking deluded.

hope they make a few bucks from their book. it's got all the right elements. sick kid. jesus. angels. should be a big hit. package it with palin's book maybe...

c

Don't really see why everyone's panties is gettin in a bundle. Who gives a fuck if people believe this kid or not. Atleast it's a shed of good news instead of bantering bullshit.

on the face of it yeah "oh lol there's a heaven, that's happy, yay rainbows and unicorns!" Then you wake up in a theocracy one morning and science is dead and buried, you're stoning your women to death cause some other dude looked at her ankles funny and you're sacrificing your eldest son to some voice in your head.

Don't really see why everyone's panties is gettin in a bundle. Who gives a fuck if people believe this kid or not. Atleast it's a shed of good news instead of bantering bullshit.

on the face of it yeah "oh lol there's a heaven, that's happy, yay rainbows and unicorns!" Then you wake up in a theocracy one morning and science is dead and buried, you're stoning your women to death cause some other dude looked at her ankles funny and you're sacrificing your eldest son to some voice in your head.

Lol wut? Wake up huh.

I've done enough of that.

Loads of it actually, woohoo drugs.

Trust me, I see where you are coming from chen.

This kid's insight is not fucking reality at all, not one fucking bit, obviously.

But thats not the point. The point is that on the mass fucking media news

there is something of benevolence. Something that can be graced and THAT is something of appreciation, my friend. Bullshit/silly/retarded aside. And that is what i perceive it as.

But yea, just me.

i can cure you with the power of angels!

Guest disparaissant

is this not hilarious? i mean all real fear of christian insanity aside, this is just blatantly funny.

oh don't get me wrong, i was laughing my ass off. especially how generic blondie lady who is just... just SO stupid keeps asking him questions like this kid actually has all the answers. its funny.

it's just sad that it's taken so seriously.

Archived