IGNORED

What Is Your Day Job

Guest morphis2525

Tattooist.

where? also link to work :)

I dont work out of a shop anymore.Im a custom artist,visiting regular customers around the country.Sometimes(like tonight) I worked in my spare room on a friend of my Dads.I dont do flash,most pieces are one offs.

I have no web site,I dont need one,Ive done this for years without having any sort of digital record of my work.

I do however have a few pictures online from clients who have already okayed them for sharing.

amaliaz.jpg

henryandlynne007.png

stonea.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ricky Downtown

I'm in college which is my number one job, but i've got a job telemarketing alumni and asking them for $$$$$ for the school

Tattooist.

where? also link to work :)

I dont work out of a shop anymore.Im a custom artist,visiting regular customers around the country.Sometimes(like tonight) I worked in my spare room on a friend of my Dads.I dont do flash,most pieces are one offs.

I have no web site,I dont need one,Ive done this for years without having any sort of digital record of my work.

I do however have a few pictures online from clients who have already okayed them for sharing.

[pictures]

come to Canada and tattoo me. Also, nice work!

mcbpete: have cut much from House? was watching that on 5 recently, like more than i thought i would. ... pub cook

aye I've done a lot of House eps. - Now they can get tricky. I remember one ep (called No Reason) which was full of House tripping out and in one scene he shreds someone to bits with some laser device - that was rather tamed down for lunchtime viewing :lol:

Probably my favourite series on 5...

Guest disparaissant

I release music under my alias Deadmau5.

you are not deadmau5 i am deadmau5

i'm a nanny. and i also deliver newspapers. and i really need to go back to school because both of those jobs are hellish.

Guest ansgaria

Butcher's assistant. It's a nice work environment, wonderful colleagues and I earn as much as I can within my income limit. I'm happy.

i'm an interior designer and perspective artist working for a company on luxury residential projects.

ps. sine - very cool! i'm not into tattoos as such but always thought it'd be very interesting to be a tattooist. are you covered in tats? all tattooists seem to be covered.

Guest ruiagnelo

i wish i had studied architecture. ruiagnelo, how long does it take to qualify where you are? how far in are you?

it takes 5 years here, with the most recent reorganization, because before it would take 6. programs got a little bit compressed and restructured.

i am currently in the 3rd year, no subjects left behind to repeat, still going strong. but there is a lot of work ahead, plus the first real working years will be very hard.

it is a very hard-working course, probably the hardest, at least in my country.

there are some brazillian chicks from the international exchange program studying with us, and they have told me that in their country physical building models aren't even required. they create, develop and present their projects simply using digital tools, which kind of saddens me, because i can't think of architecture without the space observation and experience.

so the amount of work is kind of relative, but portuguese schools are amongst the best in europe.

one needs to be psyched up and prepared to work, because architecture really takes time and effort to create, but in the end it is a very pleasant work and can get you an incredible amount of knowledge related to everything, from engineering to physics, art to history or sociology and even philosophy.

Archived