IGNORED

Why The Snares Forum Was Removed

Joyrex

don't bring the hate yoll. :trashbear:

it'll be sad to see it go, not that i lobbied for it in the first place. I think the haters would have drifted away after a couple of weeks. But that wouldn't be why he wants it gone ... but why bother speculating.

anyway is remerging the threads from whence they came a hassle joyrex?? Should charge for the pain of it all.

OR

not give a fuck, and let the forum stay, and after a while v.snares will get used to (ignoring)it

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even realize there was a vsnares sub forum until right now! I couldn't care less if this subforum be closed. This is just another forum for me not to visit... Believe you me!

My first thought when I read the opening post was that he would be so embarrassed by the idea of anyone talking about his music that it would be unbearable and that we're all sad, obsessive nerds for even doing so, and should shut up analysing anything and do something else instead, but I guess it could be all the haters. But some of his music is really special and I always search around the internet to found out more about it, and what people think, because he hasn't spaced out his releases to allow people to catch up and give them as much attention as they deserve. If anyone else thinks XII's Dub is intergalactic and lush and so invigorating it is as if he has his brain wired up to his computer. Venetian Snares is annoying and there are also people who think Aphex Twin's dnb tracks on Drukqs are garbage because to them Boards of Canada are considered difficult. You know? People don't seem to want to have their minds twisted inside out because it is done in such an aggressive, relentless and restless way that never lets up, but when so much of music formulaic crap, I really really do. One is just nice, and the other cuts through you, and is sort of like what's happening to the man on The Thing poster.

And people are listening to the wrong snares.

Guest Calx Sherbet

i thought it was fucking hilarious when i saw there was a new subforum. i saw the topic title on the bottom right, and i thought "...why would he want the SP forum removed?....OH lol"

:trashbear::trashbear::trashbear:

I recieved an email from Twins today asking that his subforum be merged with BOCs

lol

Guest nene multiple assgasms

wait a second. joy rex hates snares, so why doesn't he keep the forum out of spite? better yet, why doesn't he send him an email calling my so-called life "quite good"?

He's scared right now, do we have a potential to ruin someones life? Like 4chan or something?

I'm pretty sure he's just trolling us... the dude is hardly the most emotional sensitive person on the planet. If I had a fanbase of twisted obsessive basement dwellers, I'd mess with them too :)

I say keep the subforum, just to piss him off. It'll be even better if the majority of threads in his subforum are made by haters.

Seems only appropriate for a Vsnares forum :emotawesomepm9:

Word. I now support the vsnares forum, in spite of vsnares. C'mon, Joyrex, you're gonna let this guy tell you what forums you can run? :snares:

He's scared right now, do we have a potential to ruin someones life? Like 4chan or something?

I'm pretty sure he's just trolling us... the dude is hardly the most emotional sensitive person on the planet. If I had a fanbase of twisted obsessive basement dwellers, I'd mess with them too :)

this has perfect logic.

Good! Give the talentless cat-loving moron what he wants, and while you're at it tell him there are other time signatures he might consider using once in a while!

Guest tht tne

how could a watmm subforum pwn him more than him mentioning watmm in the press release to his 5,729th release of the year 2007?

(j/k v love you man)

ceephax subforum plz

haha. this forum was worth it already.

printf("delete * from subforums where vsnares=true/n");

lol, horrendous mix of SQL and C

you get a pass on having the wrong slash character, cos so did snaers.

he does not want to be associtated with WATMM.

are those his words? what implications are there for being associated with WATMM in the first place? next to none i would have thought?

what's he frightened of? :S will he not get booked for breakcore event #2370894 if the promoters discover a rolling lol thread in the vsnares subforum?

rediculous shit, lol.

Archived