IGNORED

Anonymous and others start leaking

o00o

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I actually like the idea of posting a link to a google search. I've had enough arguments get derailed, over the article chosen, and the topic didn't even get discussed... this way, you can do your own research.

i'm just like you, someone who spends too much time on the internet

the difference between us is i use tools called logic, reason, and critical thinking

Ive got logic and reason, but do you have the crack for critical thinking? thanks

i'm just like you, someone who spends too much time on the internet

the difference between us is i use tools called logic, reason, and critical thinking

Ive got logic and reason, but do you have the crack for critical thinking? thanks

very punny :lol:

Guest tv_party

they ought to release more docs more faster!!!!!! i hope we haven't seen the worst of it!

am i the only one here who hopes we have see the worst of it? i'm not foolish enough to believe it's not going to get worse, but why would you want it? a youthful love of anarchy? 'cause i'd rather live a happy, healthy, prosperous life with my family than live the future i'm afraid is on its way.

consider that maybe the future you don't want is on the way if the status quo isn't perturbed.

Anger at 'slave trader' Assange: WikiLeaks loyalists decide to break away

"You are not anyone's king or god," Mr Domscheit-Berg told Mr Assange in an online chat, a transcript of which was obtained and published by Wired.com.

"And you're not even fulfilling your role as a leader right now. A leader communicates and cultivates trust in himself. You are doing the exact opposite. You behave like some kind of emperor or slave trader."

Mr Assange shot back, saying he was suspending Mr Domscheit-Berg for a month and that if he wanted to appeal, "you will be heard on Tuesday".

Mr Domschelt-Berg instead resigned and will now be a key player in the new site.

Mr Snorrason also left after he challenged Mr Assange's decision to suspend Mr Domscheit-Berg. Mr Assange responded saying: "I am the heart and soul of this organisation, its founder, philosopher, spokesperson, original coder, organiser, financier and all the rest. If you have a problem with me, piss off."

That openleaks site is bullshit - they plan to release to interested parties in the media, but only if they come asking. Yes, all the investigative journalism that broke the major stories of the past two decades....:facepalm:

consider that maybe the future you don't want is on the way if the status quo isn't perturbed.

yes, i've thought of that. i'm slowly realizing that i've been insulating myself and i like my cozy little life. good job, happy family, health, tunes, it's all good. i guess i'm part of the head-in-the-sand problem.

Guest tv_party

yes, i've thought of that. i'm slowly realizing that i've been insulating myself and i like my cozy little life. good job, happy family, health, tunes, it's all good. i guess i'm part of the head-in-the-sand problem.

man I was just throwing that out there as food for thought. don't beat yourself up over it. who among us truly sees the big picture?

fractured alliances, co-opt from above? and brainwreckingly numerous levels of subterfuge and possibility, all selectively filtered through the media; who really knows what to believe?

I gave up on it a long time ago myself.

Guest disparaissant

breaking news on sky announcing assange will be formally facing spying/espionage charges in the US

as far as i've been able to tell, that's just speculation on the part of his lawyers.

on anonops.info: Sorry about our network at the moment, trying to fix lots of bits of it, we went from a 60-150 person net, to a 6000+ net, and we are under a attack the whole time, so everytime we bring anonops up its gets attacked back down. We are resolving these issues, please bare with us.

Archived