IGNORED

no more weed in amsterdam for tourists

Guest yikes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard this in the news about 2 years ago. Never happened then so I doubt anything will change. Probably a ploy by the tourist board to get more foreigners over there to fuck their prostitutes, smoke their gear and get down with their 'shrooms.

Oh, and see their sites

The only people more irritating than stoners are straight edge hipsters.

What the hell does straight edge hipsters mean? Are they like buzz kills or something?

I'm pretty sure he just means me.

how do they know if you're a tourist? I'm just going to walk about going "hey, for shure!" at people....

also, dan c you annoy me like no one else on this board with your annoying opinions. I'm going to get the boro boys on you.

also, dan c you annoy me like no one else on this board with your annoying opinions. I'm going to get the boro boys on you.

:ohmy:

Not the boro boys!

What the hell does straight edge hipsters mean? Are they like buzz kills or something?

Another way to describe them is boring.

Guest the anonymous forumite

how do they know if you're a tourist? I'm just going to walk about going "hey, for shure!" at people....

by showing your ID or citizen card.

You can only be fun if you drink and do drugs!

Guest David R James

Weed aside, it is an amazing place, really nice, nice food, relaxed people, amazing women, especially in the summer when it's hot.

Guest David R James

nice food ? Only a stoner could believe that dutch food is nice.

you have to go to restaurants/cafes places like that not shitty burgers shops or whatnot

Weed aside, it is an amazing place, really nice, nice food, relaxed people, amazing women, especially in the summer when it's hot.

agreed. so many people only go for the smoke, and there is so so much more to holland, especially amsterdam (and leiden and haarlem). amazing architecture, shopping, culture, and a good gig at least once a week

vietnamese, surinaamese, and a whole pile of other great food is widely available.

dutch food is bland as fuck though.

Guest the anonymous forumite

you have to go to restaurants/cafes places like that not shitty burgers shops or whatnot

Well, me and my girlfriend were in AMS once and we asked the nice little hotel manager to recommend us a good dutch restaurant and to our surprise, he said there wasn't any good dutch food restaurant since dutch food wasn't very good (yes, he was dutch). So we asked someone else in the street and when finsihed our first dutch dinner, we realized that hotel owner might have been right.

Oh, another bad idea is to swallow ephedrine pills and go to an indonesian restaurant and order the tasting menu.

You can only be fun if you drink and do drugs!

I think you'll find that if you put your mind to it, that's not what I wrote at all.

I'm pretty sure he just means me.

are all the C's hipsters? Ian was pretty proud of his hipsterdom

Guest Calx Sherbet

Yeah, I'm completely turned off by dumb americans wanting to go to amsterdam and smoke pot. Stoners fucking suck so hard.

whoa. who saw that coming

Archived