IGNORED

Elder Scrolls V SKYRIM !! !!-11-11

skotosa

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOLed at this video as well ^^ Did you notice that when Roggvir dies, something disappear two meters further ? I think it might be the axe of the dead executioner, or a sword, i don't know.

Max, take it easy man .... Type like a bitch, and people will treat you like one.

ur the name caller

PS its the friggin internet who wants 2 spend a thousand years typing out a story its not story time ppl its a damn chat forum get used to it i got places to be ppls to see jee whizz

Guest disparaissant

my finals procrastination has yielded some skyrim weirdness

Q3Sk8.jpg

i have a room upstairs full of skulls, too.

7ZQrW.png

every guard in whiterun

also i been rolling with the creepiest helmet ever, the execution hood you loot from the people you execute at the beginning of the dark brotherhood quests

YafQ8.png

no armor on it but im close to cap without it and no one ever sees me anyways

Guest Ricky Downtown

data's video is the funniest thing i have ever seen. and holy shit I haven't even tried duel wielding weapons yet, do you need a perk to do that? can't wait to get home for xmas break so i can continue the game anfejsaf;eja;feafk;es

data's video is the funniest thing i have ever seen. and holy shit I haven't even tried duel wielding weapons yet, do you need a perk to do that? can't wait to get home for xmas break so i can continue the game anfejsaf;eja;feafk;es

You can dual wield right off the bat. But you can put perks into increasing dual wield speed and power attack damage.

Guest Ricky Downtown

You can dual wield right off the bat. But you can put perks into increasing dual wield speed and power attack damage.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I can not believe I haven't even tried this yet. come at me draugrrr

Archived