IGNORED

What are you doing for new years?

chassis

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is my last nye before our babby comes into the picture. we are going out to a local Italian place for dinner with some family and friends. I have been saying I'm going to take it easy this year but I'll probably have too much wine and gin and then smoke a cigar and regret it in the morning when my head is pulsating and it tastes like a dog shit in my mouth.

Guest Enter a new display name

Does anyone else plan to spend NYE on CHATMM? I'm counting on some of you to celebrate the beginning of 2011 with me. :rolleyes:

Guest Adjective

i'll have my laptop wherever i am so i can fallback on chatmm if the RL party fails

i hope all of chatmm's finest will do the same

VF

A bunch of us are heading to the pub - the New Rose in Islington I think - I have no idea if tickets are required though so if we rock up and can't get in then there'll be an impromptu bit of plan b type action e.g. cans of lager in the street

i'm seeing shellac the next day

Sometimes Iain I love you and hate you all at the same time.

they're actually playing with sonic youth and a bunch of other bands tonite... but it was really expensive, sold out long ago, etc. etc. at the midday show tomorro they'll be serving bloody marys and pop tarts to the hungover masses, should be a trip.

i've got gin (with atttendant tonic and limes), vodka (with vermouth for martinis), and some jagermeister. will probably get some wine in eventually too.

i've got gin (with atttendant tonic and limes), vodka (with vermouth for martinis), and some jagermeister. will probably get some wine in eventually too.

what's attendant tonic?

i had a fantastic evening that involved no sex, it was a dinner with 4 girls 3 of whom i had fucked, one of whom i hadn't seen in over a year, and we did a group phone call to a fourth girl i'd fucked to congratulate her on her upcoming child. it was bizarre and will end up being the final chapter in some book i'll probably never write

Archived