IGNORED

Homeless Golden Voice

jules

Guest ruiagnelo

and will soon be making a lot more money than me.

indeed. but at least he gets his chance and has a truly wonderful voice for radio.

Good luck to the cat.

Reminds me of Dave Chappelle's white-newsreader.

Haha, thats definitely it. But in all fairness, all his "white person" voice are the same and he copied them from Richard Pryor.

Guest AcrossCanyons

Everyone loves a redemption story.

I do wish the guy luck in handling his addiction during these opportunities. With money and recognition will come temptation and opportunity to relapse.

True, temptation could be there with the money. On the other hand I doubt he wants to go back where he came from. That should be enough reason to keep it clean.

Everyone loves a redemption story.

I do wish the guy luck in handling his addiction during these opportunities. With money and recognition will come temptation and opportunity to relapse.

you're a stout guy, with a good (3rd) eye.

great another internet fad for people to obsess over for 3 weeks before the next one comes up. i'm tired.

This is bizarre. This isnt only how the internet works, its how all media works. Something happens - people report about it for a while, then it goes away when something else happens.

Or maybe you'd prefer to hear about murder and rape? Yeah, you love that dont you, yeah....you do. You sicken me.

Guest mafted

so i'm supposed to love the media.. damn. and because i'm tired of the media, it means i'm in to murder and very bad things.

Archived