IGNORED

George Lucas thinks we are all gonna die next year

karmakramer

I hate when people say "the end of the world" when they really mean the end of civilization. The earth has survived a ton of disasters much worse than anything humans have encountered and we can bet that it will certainly outlive the human race/civilization.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how many bad things are going to happen in 2012 simply because people think the world is going to end?

"I HAD TO GUN 'EM DOWN AND ROB 'EM, WE ALL GONNA DIE TOMORROW ANYWAY!"

Yeah, and I wonder how these people are going to handle the day AFTER the world is supposed to end.

I like how people think that a solar flare is going to wipe us out because as recent as 2003 we were hit by some so-called "x-class" flares which are some of the most powerful flares. We've bit hit by everything the sun can throw at us and we're still here.

We havent been hit by the sun yet

George is actually destroying the Earth himself so he can make an all-CGI Earth

lucasfilm ltd made it's completely seamless cgi transition in 2000. earth is now the ds-1 orbital battle station.

I hate when people say "the end of the world" when they really mean the end of civilization. The earth has survived a ton of disasters much worse than anything humans have encountered and we can bet that it will certainly outlive the human race/civilization.

end of the world is catchier. i always figured it was implied that it meant "end of the [human] world".

what if he's been told something by somebody who has some secret 'inside info', eh? or is that completely ridiculous to imagine?

Lucas is a very powerfull, very rich, and very influential man.. (obviously) a lot of people love him like some sort of God, almost..

It's a bit much that Rogen divulged the content of a private encounter, from a business meeting with a senior manager. Lets hope the useless git never works in film again.

Also, the quote reads, 'funnyman seth rogen', yeah right, sure. So perhaps this is all bunkum, cause rogen has never been funny as an actor/stand-up comedian.

you could have just simplified that whole post by saying "i don't like seth rogen" and leave it that that. just sayin

Guest Funktion

i wonder why no one has reacted to the link i posted which explains why nasa thinks a solar flare is going to wipe out all electronic devices in 2013 and send us back to the middle ages for a few days. maybe i didn't signpost it enough.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE AGEHRAGEHGERHGAARGJEh

Guest Ranky Redlof
Yeah, and I wonder how these people are going to handle the day AFTER the world is supposed to end.

I guarantee that the ones who have been preaching it at me over the past few years incessantly.. Dec 22, 2012, I'm going to be in hysterics. Revenge is a dish best served with plenty of roflmao's.

they are already shifting the date to somewhere around 2029 lol

It's a bit much that Rogen divulged the content of a private encounter, from a business meeting with a senior manager. Lets hope the useless git never works in film again.

Also, the quote reads, 'funnyman seth rogen', yeah right, sure. So perhaps this is all bunkum, cause rogen has never been funny as an actor/stand-up comedian.

you could have just simplified that whole post by saying "i don't like seth rogen" and leave it that that. just sayin

You could also simplify soccer by whittling the game down to a goalie and a striker for each team, then just play the each match on the basis of this penalty shootout style method.

Or perhaps i should just simplify the above reply to it's essential meaning that i wasn't on board with your retort but i appreciate that you took the time to communicate the idea to this tired and sometimes lonely soul, jus sayin' ;-]

i wonder why no one has reacted to the link i posted which explains why nasa thinks a solar flare is going to wipe out all electronic devices in 2013 and send us back to the middle ages for a few days. maybe i didn't signpost it enough.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE AGEHRAGEHGERHGAARGJEh

Scientists (even relatively respectable ones) make wild threats every so often in order to justify their job/whatever-new-technology-they're-being-funded-by-the military-to-produce.

cos when we get suck into that black hole we're all gonna be destroyed and turned into 3-D CGI figures.. living in a virtual reality world, where Lucas will be God. he knows this, which is why he's been well into his CGI the last 15 years... so he can rule the roost. the bastid.

Archived