IGNORED

Who is the COOLEST person ever

J3FF3R00

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moonchild

Actually, i think my grandmother is the coolest person. She's about 5 feet tall and weighs about 100lbs, but has in her time backed down men more than double her size with nothing but her skinning knife. She was a prolific hunter, and planted an enormous garden every year. She went gem digging for vacations, shucked oysters professionally, and did it all with a smile. She's always told me things like, "it's just hair, it will grow back" concerning anything i did to it. And on the topic of men "it is better to be an old mans sweet heart than a young mans slave". Plus she has the best swears. Once we were clearing snow from the drive way and some jerk sped past us and doused us with freezing cold sleet from the street. She stood up, shook her fist at the truck and screamed "cocksucker! a thousand times cocksucker!". She is the best and i adore her, she's really, really cool.

She's about 5 feet tall and weighs about 100lbs, but has in her time backed down men more than double her size with nothing but her skinning knife. She was a prolific hunter,

*It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again*

lol, a thousand times cocksucker!

Guest Babar

cool is not cool

Before

hist%20Vladimir%20Putin.jpg

895641_russian-head-of-the-federal-security-service-vladimir-putin.jpg

In-between

poutine-gun.jpg

vladimir-poutine-clin-d-oeil1.jpg

putin8.jpg

After

putin_cold_warrior.jpg

vladimir_putin2_width_600x.jpeg?44cb53da

RUSSIA_ANTI-PUTIN_P_936421f.jpg

vladimir-putin-007.jpg

Guest ex-voto

juanatkins.jpg

He looks a little rough in that photo - like he's lost too much weight or something.

I'm planning to see him DJ this spring - in Detroit!

Fair enough, but wow that deepness in those eyes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived