IGNORED

List Your Fears

Boxing Day

Turning off the barbeque. I'm always worried that the fire is going to travel into the tank and explode it if I don't close the valve fast enough lol. I know it's irrational but I can't help it.

also totally this:

Drive-bys (every car that passes me i think "This is it .. they gonna shoot me)

I get this so bad when I'm high and walking around late at night... every damn car.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My main phobia is belly buttons and umbilical cords not so much a fear but they just creep me out.

my fears are:

*black holes

*paradoxes

*tiny black dots

*anything that goes from tiny to a bigger picture

*heights

Revisiting the nightmare world. I have very vivid dreams, most of which are pleasent or slightly deranged in a innocent weird way. Sometimes of course they veer into a very nasty dark place. If I wake up yelling or fighting the bedsheets I have been fearful of going back to sleep. The concept of going back into the dreamworld can unsettle me.

Sometimes just before going to sleep on a normal night, I know I will be going on a 7 hour trip to godknows where can freak me out a little. If I think to much about it.

Funny I notice this thread today. I was just wondering a few hours ago, how I would live my life if I knew for a fact, that after death (of which I have a fear of course) something pleasant awaited. I think I would live much much better, and also be a better person towards everybody. So now I kinda imagine people suck mainly because of this fear of end after death.

Im afraid that there is actually something after death.

Total nothingness is comforting.

im sorta in the same boat....im straddling between nothingness and something....i think both would be amazing.

i dunno, having lost a lot of good friends in the past years, i cant help but believe even nothingness is an incredible release and a sort of "heaven" in of itself...my family thinks im all doom and gloom no matter how much I try to express my fascination at how amazing that thought is...i dont fear death at all....i find the idea exhilarating.....but do feel immense pain before it just seems the utmost horrible thing that could happen to me.

Archived