IGNORED

Recollections your adolescence

Brandi_B

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ezkerraldean

on the whole mine were pretty awesome, I had amazing friends and got pissed loads. I was a needy little shit at times though (mainly when I wasn't getting any lol)

i was a lot hornier

Huh, I didn't start getting desperately so until after I stopped being a teen, after I had had a little experience.

Wonder why that is.

Was a pretty good kid, never got in trouble or caught doing shit. Started drinking at 14 and starting smoking pot at 15. Wasn't hardcore about either of them (maybe drunk once a month, high once every couple weeks). I usually hung out with a lot of older people that were close with my family, so I never got shit for staying out late or anything. I had shit taste in music until i hit 19, that was the one thing I fuckin regret. Didn't help that my "friends" also liked shit music. Basically I would never want to go back to being a teenager.

started off playing a lot of playstation, snes, building websites and generally being a nerd. began drinking, smoking, and doing drugs pretty much simultaneously @ 16. threw a lot of water balloons at cattle, ran my car into a lot of snow drifts. used to trash my classmates houses with my friends, didn't really matter who's house it was, we just wanted to break stuff. generally confused about who i was and what i wanted to be doing, and got into somewhat long exiles from most of my peer groups, so i'd sway back and forth between them from year to year. played different instruments in a handful of shitty punk bands. delivered pizzas and ripped off my employer for tip money every night, pulling anywhere from $40-100 a night outside of my wages. used to hang out at a squat house and mack on disheveled chicks trying to run away from their families. drove most placed barefoot for some reason. eventually i stopped being such a little bastard and sedated myself with pot and music.

yeah no thanks to being a teenager again.

Archived