IGNORED

XXX

keltoi

since you're the resident poop/medical expert...

you know when you do one that's like throwing down a handful of fake gravel? (like you find in those indoor planters in malls and offices) or like a spitfire raining shells on an enemy friggate?

uniform nuggets tumble out and pile up at the bottom of the bowl, each one individually lubricated so that it does not stick to its' fellow nugget chums.

what does this mean? is it unhealthy to do one like this maybe once a week? does it suggest i have a bad diet or what? cos i eat a pretty well balanced diet.

i look forward to your anal-ysis.

I get that usually after eating fast food.

this week i've been eating jamie's 30 minute meals every night. last night i had a cheats pizza, 3 different salads and a berry slushy!

I usually get that after injecting myself with pure rabbit dna.

yeah they're like lubed up rabbit droppings.

Guest hahathhat

since you're the resident poop/medical expert...

you know when you do one that's like throwing down a handful of fake gravel? (like you find in those indoor planters in malls and offices) or like a spitfire raining shells on an enemy friggate?

uniform nuggets tumble out and pile up at the bottom of the bowl, each one individually lubricated so that it does not stick to its' fellow nugget chums.

what does this mean? is it unhealthy to do one like this maybe once a week? does it suggest i have a bad diet or what? cos i eat a pretty well balanced diet.

i look forward to your anal-ysis.

that would be the tapeworm shedding its lining about once a week

number 1 - gradually plip plopping oily nuts. not difficult to pass but a slow process.

more water makes sense but i've eaten tons of fibre this week.

maybe i should write to jamie oliver and ask him if he has the same poops.

thanks X! i feel better just knowing that you have ass-essed my movement.

i've been taking a lot of dihydrocodeine in the past week after my "unfortunate accident" and the constipation really is a marvel. i've been shitting nothing but ruddy brown chestnuts, and even that's difficult. on the plus side, they require very little wiping.

Archived