IGNORED

Alberto Balsalm is his finest moment.

sergeantk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it has been done a million times. (And because you forgot to put "In My Opinion" in the title)

Im okay with discussing a song or whatever , but with titles like "Alberto Balsalm is his finest moment." you leave no room for other's opinion , is not fact ,allright?

you're right, they're magical voyages to a sonic soundscape.

:facepalm:

I wasnt being philosophical about it, Alberto Balsalm has no singing it. Therefore it cant be a song.

:blush: lol

Because it has been done a million times. (And because you forgot to put "In My Opinion" in the title)

Im okay with discussing a song or whatever , but with titles like "Alberto Balsalm is his finest moment." you leave no room for other's opinion , is not fact ,allright?

boxing day for moderator :cisfor:

you forgot to put "In My Opinion" in the title)

I thought that with an opinionated statement like this it was universally understood to be the opinion of the one making the statement, and that they may not necessarily believe it to be a solid fact?

Archived