IGNORED

The Oscars

halisray

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Oscar is a rubbish price with silly criteria but I still want Danny Boyle to win some more so he can use the attention to his advantage on his next project.

And yeah, Toy Story 3, oh well ... Burton's Alice has won one too. Merely for the art direction but even that was as lame and uninspired as the rest of the film.

Cinematography for Inception is alright, it was well done technically, but it shouldn't get any more.

the oscars are, to a true lover of cinema, what pitchfork is to serious music listners

well, duh.

no need to shit on the oscars for what they are though: INCREDIBLY light entertainment.

but also there are always genuinely great movies or shorts that slip through the ranks. That college kid's acceptance speech was also charming.

how high is james franco eh?

Ha, he was hilarious. Whats-her-face, on the otherhand...

yea I'd like to have her on my otherhand. I don't know what it is with that girl but I bet she is manic in the sack. do want.

Archived