IGNORED

Charlie Sheen

J3FF3R00

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

everyone talks so much shit about him.. yet, i don't see where he's hurt anyone, other than himself.

how about fucking up a hit TV show with millions of dollars tied up in it? other peoples' paychecks for the episodes he tanked, etc. ?

no, he's not _hurting_ anyone... but's causing some people a lot of money and grief.

everyone talks so much shit about him.. yet, i don't see where he's hurt anyone, other than himself.

how about fucking up a hit TV show with millions of dollars tied up in it? other peoples' paychecks for the episodes he tanked, etc. ?

no, he's not _hurting_ anyone... but's causing some people a lot of money and grief.

Not to mention beating up girlies and being a terrible father and role-model. :cerious:

he's a complete nutcase and has some insulting shit to say about stuff like 9/11.

Not that I agree exactly with Sheens stance but

GOD FORBID SOMEONE DECIDE NOT TO FULLY ACCEPT THE OFFICIAL STORY!!!

yeah i have to wonder what did he say exactly that you felt was insulting?

Guest mafted

they are under contract to get paid, which is why Warner Bros. just agreed to pay the remainder. it also says they can't end the show because of what happens to him. so he parties a lot.. idk, it's no reason to hate. that's what the media seems to do tho.. lifts you way up then stomps you in to the ground.

they are under contract to get paid, which is why Warner Bros. just agreed to pay the remainder. it also says they can't end the show because of what happens to him. so he parties a lot.. idk, it's no reason to hate. that's what the media seems to do tho.. lifts you way up then stomps you in to the ground.

i think the news fills up with this kind of stuff when there are other important things going on that news don't want to touch, like all these revolts and shit.. let's just talk about charlie sheen..

Archived