J3FF3R00

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dese manz hatin

let's turn this into a thread about 9/11

have you heard of wtc 7 m8? it collapsed without a plane init

Guest fiznuthian

doesnt anyone realize, that by feeding the charlie sheen discussion, you are buying into the game and completely falling for it? its just like justin beibler. youre such a pathetic slave, you need mainstream media to tell you what is ok to talk about with your friends. thats why i will never even say the phrase justin beibler, unless im talking about this concept. by simply mentioning it, you lose, and they win. the only reason im even talking about it now, is because i have to step into the matrix and play the game, in order to wake you up, because thats the only way to reach you

the guys always been a little funny. thats part of what makes him so awesome. then he joined the 9/11 truth movement. where the fuck were all of you when he did that? do you realize what he was claiming? he was saying that the US government executed an attack on its own citizens leading to the horrible murder of 3000 innocent americans. oh no, thats ok, thats normal, he should do that. but my god! go do some drugs, and make a few appearances in some mainstream media saying things out of the norm...... FREAK! cmon, that winning shit is awesome. youre all juts so used to losing you cant accept that someone as awesome as charlie can do it but you cant. except youre so dirty, you cant even admit that you lose every day, because youre such a slave, you immediately turn that into ridicule against a celebrity who risked his life trying to expose 9/11

you need discussion fed to you on a sliver platter of lies. makes me sick. i puke on your platter

i said it in this thread before and ill say it again. you guys are fucking pathetic (losing)

communication 101, bro.

if you want people to believe something you say, or really just listen to you at all,

it's never a good idea to call them "pathetic losers", "slaves", "arrogant denialists", etc..

yeah, your attitude fucking sucks in this thread. people don't care to be berated for spending 3 minutes out of their day finding humor in a celebrity's folly.

this is watmm remember? i don't think any of us are watching mainstream news and entertainment television on the reg, let alone taking ANY of it seriously.

Guest yikes

its a distraction created by the CIA/DARPA to

A.Beam the mediocrity ray thru the the TV[MUCH LIKE THEY DID W/SEINFIELD] and ZAP all of the pathetic morons further into their unwakeable sheeple catatonia

B.A distraction from the real problems in the world today like PAYING 4.00 a gallon for gas or kim kardishan's bleached external rectal tissue

Guest Helper ET

and now were all supposed to watch this shit? i refuse, simply because the title reads the names: bill maher, charlie sheen, then sarah palin, and then cocaine. somebody stop the madness! i will not fall ill to these mind control tactics

Guest Helper ET

dude fuck off. i manuever the donuts every day of my life

and concerning that other track you are obsessed with posting about me, i cant even understand the words

Archived