IGNORED

Charlie Sheen

J3FF3R00

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

if I were interviewing him I would be laughing my ass off and calling him crazy to his face. I don't know how these journalists keep a straight face.

He's a fixture of weirdness here in Austin, TX. He's an absolute riot to listen to sometimes, and he's somewhat self-aware of it, which I think makes him so popular. A local DJ regularly posts select Alex Jones rants and sarcastically calls them "freedom nuggets" and likewise he drops by the KLBJ morning show to chat, even though they don't take him seriously he seems to enjoy showing up and being listened to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

^This is him in a nutshell

I was talking about sheen lol. alex jones is crazy too, though.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

I'm not even joking when I say a mate of mine called coke "Charlie Sheen" many years ago.

We win so radically in our underwear before our first cup of coffee, it's scary

New watmm slogan.

he will cast off those ladies, like a lizard sheds it's skin. The moment the goddesses, nudge past their used by dates. Then again, they look like they're in it for the fun. So good on them all.

There was an actor in australia, quite famous locally, called jack thomson. And he lived for years with two sisters, in a country retreat. So this stuff can work for all concerned.

I think it's amazing what sheen is doing here, he's bringing out there self parody and polygamy into the mainstream. I mean in the latter's case i haven't seen one word printed or spoken about the moral implications of his life choice. The furthest i think one program went was to compare him to hugh hefner. Another well known but never been ostracised polygamist.

I was talking about sheen lol. alex jones is crazy too, though.

Yes, and that's my excuse for being confused. I have a friend whose said things like Sheen and it has the same effect. In fact he sounds more like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoytrHE821o

^(ET?)

i'm not sure why, but i find that to be maybe the funniest thing i've seen so far this year. i can't stop watching it.

It was ridiculous without the saiyan effect, and my god, I fucking lost it when I watched this, glad others are too.

he will cast off those ladies, like a lizard sheds it's skin. The moment the goddesses, nudge past their used by dates. Then again, they look like they're in it for the fun. So good on them all.

There was an actor in australia, quite famous locally, called jack thomson. And he lived for years with two sisters, in a country retreat. So this stuff can work for all concerned.

I think it's amazing what sheen is doing here, he's bringing out there self parody and polygamy into the mainstream. I mean in the latter's case i haven't seen one word printed or spoken about the moral implications of his life choice. The furthest i think one program went was to compare him to hugh hefner. Another well known but never been ostracised polygamist.

don't think hef has had more than a single wife at a time.

don't think hef has had more than a single wife at a time.

multiple live in partners means the same thing to me. But maybe for the god freak if you're not married god is cool with it. I'm not down with the understanding of those religionated rules man. (soz, was watchng ufo guy)

Guest analogue wings

^ Some of the things Sheen talks about (money, fame, bitches) exist outside his mind though

Synchronize your watches to warlock time.

250650783.jpg

That's a 1927 WS championship ring BTW

Archived