IGNORED

Charlie Sheen

J3FF3R00

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mafted

in this case, yes.. the writers are quite talented. but i'm not saying charlie sheen is an oscar winning actor or it's the greatest show ever on television.

i'm guessing the guy from swahili will pop in telling me i don't know what i'm talking about , too.

as such, by English standards, that show was utter crap.

Yeah, 2.5 Men definitely needs more Yakity Sax, that would make it suck less.

Guest Coalbucket PI

it wouldn't be the #1 show if it were shit.. grow up man. it could be any one of us up there right now with the entire media ripping you to shreds because you talked about your drug use. if any one of us does that it's just another thread on the board. with him, oh no.. 'what a freak'. the freaks are the media.

People are ripping him to shreds because he acts like a lunatic and speaks in bizarre old testament meets surfer dude threats and boasts, not because he does drugs. He's making good honest sane casual drug users like us look bad.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i can vouch for the show being shit and i can happily watch king of queens

ZING!

yeah, because i said that Benny Hill was funny :facepalm:

i just pointed out that if indeed, Two and a Half Men is the #1 show in the US, then there are very obvious differences in standards of humour between the US and England. which is blatantly apparent to anyone.

Man. you cannot swing a lol cat without hitting someone talking about this guy. Facebook, watmm, twitter, 24 hour news, internet news, blogs, forums, facebook, even in my freaking writing class during the break the professor was reading aloud charlie sheen quotes and everyone was just yukking it up. America is ablaze with the flames of sheen.

ZING!

:facepalm:

Is not being able to take a joke part of the Uniform English Standard of Humour? :cisfor:

man these charlie sheen memes are so incredibly unfunny.

CHARLIE SHEEN CAN HAZ CHEEZEBURGER LOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLO

I have no sense of humour

call me humorless. But this shit is chuck norris web 2.0. The interviews were funny. I was entertained by watching them. but seeing the quotes copy pasted into image macros 40 fucking times a day gets so fucking OLD. It's just overkill. At least with chuck norris it was an invented identity so people had to be creative with their jokes

The interviews were funny. I was entertained by watching them. but seeing the quotes copy pasted into image macros 40 fucking times a day gets so fucking OLD. It's just overkill.

This.

But what're you gonna do?

Maybe this is Charlie's own viral campaign for his career...lol.

Guest hahathhat

charlie sheen interviews are definitely a popcorn.gif

macro images are the lowest of internet humor

edit: to clarify my position,

sheendollar.png

look, it's funny because it's sheen and macroimage AND robocop meme.

Archived