IGNORED

how is there not a thread about this yet?

MildewOnRice

preteen white nigger

"and the most unnecessary and confusing racial slur award goes to...the pilot for Preteen White Nigger!"

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMGWTF? The "rap" breakdown LOL. They managed to find a rapper as lyrically inept as her to fit the track.

lol I was thinking that too. imagine what that dudes buddies say to him everyday. he looks like he is taking it so serious. it's like his big break.

fun fun fun fun

Guest bitroast

oh man. ive been hearing this track at work and not knowing what it is.

this thread has enlightened me! this is brilliant xD

its a good track imo, i wish i could make 1 so good, they are skilled i cant get auto tune to work it doesn't show up in the plugins list of buzz?? and i got gsnap but its not very good i cant get it to work right, or it just does not work, it never can detect the picth of the note (so it can shift it) and i hoped auto tune is better (cuz its the famouse one) but it wonk work :shrug:

lol I was thinking that too. imagine what that dudes buddies say to him everyday. he looks like he is taking it so serious. it's like his big break.

so, dude, i heard you got some work? sick!

75378-TrollFace.png

Guest Enter a new display name
Although she has been given the option to take down the song's music video by Ark Music after it garnered negative comments, Rebecca refused to do so, saying "I decided not to give the haters the satisfaction that they got me so bad I gave up." She now plans to record an acoustic version of "Friday". Of the move, she said, "I want to show people there's more to me than they think."

HATAS HER MOTIVATION

I know. as much as I have been making fun of it and cursing it, my brain just keeps saying Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday,

Archived