IGNORED

Reality Check

Joyrex

Donations pay for the website. Shouldn't the users themselves decide (or have some say at least) on the dogy change of rules.??

It's not like Joyrex is paying for 100 percent of the website.

Face it, without donations this forum would not exist. Why punish the people that make this possible?

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blah, it's got nothing to do with donations. :trashbear: that's the last one you can wheel out. Come one boxing day, i'm probably one of the only ppl on here that doesn't mind you. ;-]

Sure, watmm is for likeminded people.

that would be nice, but in reality, not true.

Depends on what you'd define as likeminded. Should we all agree continuously? Or should we all be nice to each other? More civil? Is that likeminded? Or more intimate? Is likemindedness a form of intimacy? Perhaps we should recognize that we're al very similar despite the differences?

If LTM exists because of a lack of likemindedness, I really wonder what your idea of likeminded is.

* Loves Xtal but only on a sunny mourning, hates Autechre when played on Bose speakers and only eats Clark after three Stella's and some popcorn - with honey*

Maybe you got too hung up on one word.

Guest glasse

What if a group of people in the LTM forum were to discuss or weigh in on major policy changes or bans of 1000+ regular posters, making it a bit more democratic? Then there would be a greater purpose beyond country club for the privacy/exclusivity of the place, and people would be more likely to buy in to decisions made on the board if they knew it had been discussed by their peers. It also nods to the fact that the site accepts donations.

Of course it is a private website that has every right to make executive decisions only, but then there that comes at the price of dealing with the massive amount of dissent on this and related websites. Just an idea..

Talking about all the reasons behind a banning. Not only drags it all up again. But also unnecessarily airs this and that about the now banned user.

Policy changes are made by the boss. it's nothing to do with LTM.

I don't think post count should have anything to do with any sort of ranking or respect. I'll remember who made me laugh with a little number of posts before I remember 4000 shitty posts.

didnt read the thread except first post but

y dont you just do away with all the useless shit

this site is exactly what happens when people get bored and want to keep inserting features and nonsense

im surprised this site doesnt haev a calender and dictionary and all that other shit that killed icq and aim clients originally

Guest disparaissant

didnt read the thread except first post but

y dont you just do away with all the useless shit

this site is exactly what happens when people get bored and want to keep inserting features and nonsense

im surprised this site doesnt haev a calender and dictionary and all that other shit that killed icq and aim clients originally

http://forum.watmm.com/calendar/

:crazy:

lol @ chaos.

+ rixx is indeed an inexperienced jester, if she feels that mass laughsteria should have ensued after one possible moment of mirth. Practice makes perfect my dear. Keep it up.

(actually you're pretty sensitive aren't you. So dleetr isn't trying to be mean, just conversational /yeop)

Guest Bramsworth

I may be a jerk for saying it but here goes:

What happens that's so great here that is bringing in so much traffic? 99% it's just assing about, and the featured artists it's dedicated to are practically dead and releasing nothing :emotawesomepm9:

Maybe you got too hung up on one word.

Thank you for your answer, o high priest keltoi. I guess we are not likeminded after all. YOU ARE RIGHT! AS RIGHT AS YOU ARE A GENIUS

* actually meant to post "genious" *

dunno what any of that's supposed to mean? i was just pointing out that i don't think this place is full of like-minded people.

Archived